Psych TV Episode: Ghosts  » TV  »
2.5
  • There were clues that Shawn obviously noticed but they were very subtle and nothing I even noticed until the reveal at the very end
  • This isn't the absolute best Psych episode I have seen but it still was pretty entertaining and I would recommend watching it

• by Review Vigilante

I was watching another re-run of the show Psych this afternoon while having lunch. This one was entitled Ghosts and was one I have seen before but couldn’t remember much about it.

I’m glad I watched it though because it was actually a very good episode.

Basically, Gus needs to choose between working with Shawn or his job at the pharmasutical company and, when he chooses to quit Psych, Shawn finds a

way to get Gus back in his boss’ good graces by helping him with a haunting at his house.

At the same time, Shawn’s mom is back in town, forcing him to re-live his parent’s divorce and it only gets worse when his dad seems to be trying to get his mom back (that scene in the restaurant was pretty good).

I loved the haunting part of the episode both because there ...

• were some creepy moments combined with a few scenes that were actually pretty funny.

It was one of those episodes that really makes you wonder if the house really is haunted or if something else is going on (there was).

I especially loved the end of this episode, where Gus’ boss doesn’t believe Shawn at all and is about to fire Gus only to have Shawn point out a variety of things

ranging from an affair to the fact he is repackaging drugs and selling them (breaking the law).

That was fantastic because, up until that point, there was nothing even hinted at.

There were clues that Shawn obviously noticed but they were very subtle and nothing I even noticed until the reveal at the very end.

This isn’t the absolute best Psych episode I have seen but it still was pretty entertaining and I would recommend watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 104011377330731/k2311a014/1.4.11