Greenbrier International 2011 Monthly Planner
  • I like this both because it means she doesn’t have to spend a fortune on us (which usually means we are helping her buy the presents) and because it gives her some independence and allows her to buy gifts by herself
  • In the past, I have relied on wall calendars but, after using this product, I have to say I am very impressed with it
  • One of the features I love is the address book it comes with
  • If you are looking for a monthly planner, I would recommend looking for this one

• by Review Vigilante

Each year, my daughter’s elementary school has its annual Christmas store, where kids can purchase items for their parents and siblings for just $1. I like this both because it means she doesn’t have to spend a fortune on us (which usually means we are helping her buy the presents) and because it gives her some independence and allows her to buy gifts by herself. Because of the price, I really wasn’t expecting too much from her this year; maybe a pair of socks or something.

But, I was surprised when I opened her gift and it ended up being a 2011 Monthly Planner from Greenbrier International. My job has me remembering a lot of appointments and various other dates on a

regular basis and, as a result of that, I need a good calendar in my office.

In the past, I have relied on wall calendars but, after using this product, I have to say I am very impressed with it. The planner offers quite a few features that I was not expecting from something so affordable.

One of the features I love is the address book it comes with. I have a lot of addresses and phone numbers that I need to remember for various clients and love the fact I can put them in one place rather than on a bunch of slips of paper (which I’m lucky if I don’t lose).

In fact, I was thinking about buying an address ...

• book before getting this planner and I’m glad I now don’t need to worry about that potential extra expense. As far as the calendar part goes, there are actually two inside the planner.

There is one that shows all the days of the year in one section so I can mark the important dates and see them in one glance in relationship to all the other days. I didn’t think I would use this at first.

But, now that I have, I don’t think I could live without it. The rest of the calendar is a traditional month-by-month calendar.

I love this as much as the one that shows all the days on two pages. This is because each date on the

calendar gives me plenty of room to write down important appointments, etc.

I have had other planners like this that barely gave me enough room to write one appointment and this one gives me enough to write about three per day with extra space on the side for additional notes. Even more important is the fact the planner seems to be very sturdy.

This is important because I put things like this through a lot of abuse over the course of the year and want to make sure I have something that will last me until Dec. 31.

After getting this as a present this year, I hope my daughter will buy me another one next year. If you are looking for a monthly planner, I would recommend looking for this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 124011377290731/k2311a014/1.4.11