Cingular Wireless Service  » Cellular services  »
  • We were NEVER on the Internet with our phones, we took the hotkeys off (which access the internet) just to avoid being charged for internet usage
  • Most of my friends who have Cingular are very impressed with it, have never been over-charged, and have been with the Cingular company for years
  • The reception of Cingular was the best I've ever had
  • My personal representative was always able to help me with phone trouble whenever I had it, and was able to explain why my phone was acting up, any of that type of problem
  • I would recommend Cingular to anyone, still, even though I personally have had a bad experience with the company

• by godsmacked460

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)
      I don’t have Cingular Wireless service anymore, due to the fact that when I was on a family share plan, my bill reached over 500 dollars per month, when my bill was only supposed to be slightly over 100. There were 3 phones on the plan, and none of us ever did anything that was supposed to be charged extra to the account. We asked service representatives over to the Cingular store, and they said that we were on the Internet with our phones.

We were NEVER on the Internet with our phones, we took the hotkeys off (which access the internet) just to avoid being charged for internet usage. So

we couldn’t get the money owed removed… and we had to keep paying the money that they claimed we owed them.

Later, we got rid of Cingular and switched to a different wireless company. Cingular continued to charge us rediculously, even though our phones had been turned off literally, and our service had been deactivated.

They STILL claimed that we were using the internet on our phones. All of it was a load of bull, and the charges were never removed.

But this doesn’t mean that I didn’t like Cingular. It’s the first time I’ve heard of anyone getting ripped off by the Cingular company.

Most of my friends who have ...

• Cingular are very impressed with it, have never been over-charged, and have been with the Cingular company for years. I loved many of the great features which cingular has to offer.

The reception of Cingular was the best I’ve ever had. I’ve been with several wireless dealers, and Cingular NEVER dropped one of my calls.

I almost always had full, or close to full “bars”, and I could even use the phone where most cell phone service fails. Such as in a department store, or down in a basement.

The service at Cingular was also great, except for the fact that we were getting charged for no apparent reason. My personal

representative was always able to help me with phone trouble whenever I had it, and was able to explain why my phone was acting up, any of that type of problem.

I’m aware that almost no one has the type of problem I had with Cingular, and once I get my own job and stuff, I’ll probably go back with Cingular, just for the pure fact that I love the name Cingular, and I love the service/reception with them!

I would recommend Cingular to anyone, still, even though I personally have had a bad experience with the company. The service is great, and so is the reception, along with the price of the service.

Cingular Wireless Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221303137710231/k2311a0313/3.13.07