Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray On Leg Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • Medium Glow was a little orange for my taste but it's good if the browner Tan Glow is too dark
  • The downsides are 1) its just makeup - it rubs off on clothes and surfaces my skin might rub against 2) you have to clean up any particle of spray that doesn't hit your skin 3)the price can add up if you use it a lot
  • However, 1&2 can be fixed easily with a damp paper towel, and 3 is worth it

• by Kat

AN ANNOYINGLY NEEDED STAPLE IN MY LIFE: Being a mix of Irish, Romanian, and some form of Anglo-Saxon (English, British, or Scottish), my skin is so pale it’s practically see-through. No really haha, my veins show through and i look purple when it’s cold, splotchy when my heart rate is elevated.

But since my skin color is pretty much unacceptable in sunny California, home to bitchy Orange County, I’ve sucked it up and tried

out pretty much every tanning method available.

After perhaps 3 years of experimenting, I discovered Sally Hansen Airbrush Tanning Makeup.

There are 4 shades: Light, Medium, Tan, and Deep; I’ve tried all but Deep.

It really is just airbrush makeup - not like the usual self-tanners that gradually dye your skin.

It covers blemishes/imperfections, smells nice, has ingredients that are good for your skin, and gives you control over your color.

I use tan ...

• glow, but I like all of them.

Light Glow darkens my skin to a creamy cool beige - a bit too pink/light for the color i was after.

Medium Glow was a little orange for my taste but it’s good if the browner Tan Glow is too dark.

It just depends on your personal skin color and how much of a difference you want.

I use Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray On Leg Makeup

(I just call it tan spray) whenever i go out.

The downsides are 1) its just makeup - it rubs off on clothes and surfaces my skin might rub against 2) you have to clean up any particle of spray that doesn’t hit your skin 3)the price can add up if you use it a lot.

However, 1&2 can be fixed easily with a damp paper towel, and 3 is worth it.

The bottom line: it gets results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314011376920631/k2311a014/1.4.11