Equate 325 mg Coated Aspirin  » Medicine  »
  • I think that it worked okay, but I don’t like to wait for about an hour to start feeling this relief

• by titusv

Dealing with a sharp shoulder pain, I find myself trying new pain pills more often than I would like. I don’t often take aspirin because I did not think it was as safe as other medicines, but I will if absolutely necessary. When the pain kicks into my shoulder there is not much I can do but take something and wait for the pain to minimize. My wife brought me some aspirin home and I called and complained about my shoulder pain. She threw me a bottle of Equate 325 mg Coated Aspirin. The bottle was pretty basic and the aspirin were about the size of any other on the market. Two tablets went

down with very little water, and I felt comfortable as I swallowed them. I was waiting for these aspirin to take away the pain that I had been dealing with for hours and agonizing over. There were shooting pains in my upper shoulder and tension in the back. Whenever I use my arms too much this happens. This has been happening ever since I used to play football.

The coated aspirin took a while to get into my system and start working on the pain. I felt some relief, but not as much as I had initially expected. The tension in my shoulder started to fade and the sharp pains were a little less ...

• sharp. I think that it worked okay, but I don’t like to wait for about an hour to start feeling this relief. I did not feel relief all night, and had to take another dose 5 hours later. This aspirin is okay and can be useful if there is nothing else around. I don’t prefer to many other pain killer that I have tried because it is not as strong as them. This is not something that I would use all of the time, so I have had the bottle for quite a while. I only use it when I run out of other medicine and don’t feel like going to the store. So
        I don’t think it is horrible, but only think it is good for being the backup choice. I also keep it around for anytime I get sick and need something to stop the pain in my throat.

I feel that this is something on the shelves at Wal-Mart that can be appreciated by some. It is not great for severe pain, but works okay for moderate pain and especially throat pain. I think that you should use it if you are looking for something that is cheap and that will at least work on the pain a little bit. I don’t see myself going out and seeking this product, but can’t say I hate it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264011376760631/k2311a014/1.4.11