Thera Flu Natural Apple Cinnamon Flu and Sore Throat Packets  » Medicine  »
  • When I poured the powder into the water, I noticed that it smelled very nice
  • It even made my stomach feel warm, making this a quite enjoyable experience
  • This is one of the best throat remedies I have tried

• by titusv

For a few years I have used Thera Flu off and on when I have had sore throats. So when I saw the Thera Flu Natural Apple Cinnamon Flu and Sore Throat Packets I wanted to try them. I really saw them at the perfect time, because my throat was very raw and it hurt extremely bad. I had been sucking lozenges all day and it did not do much for my throat problems. I purchased the box, which cam with six packets and was looking forward to trying them later on that night. Like most Thera Flu products these packets had to be dissolved in a cup of hot water and then consumed as quickly

as possible. When I poured the powder into the water, I noticed that it smelled very nice. I liked the aroma because it smelled like both apple and cinnamon, but did not smell too sweet. The packet mixed easily and left me with a smooth liquid to drink. I initially have to sip it, until it cools down a little. You have to be careful not to burn your tongue it can happen very easily.

The liquid was a little bitter, but did not taste bad at all. It was something that I could stomach without any problems. The drink goes down easy and soothes my throat tremendously as it goes down. I loved how warm ...

• and soothing it felt as it went down my throat. It even made my stomach feel warm, making this a quite enjoyable experience. The I started to feel my nose clearing up as I was still sipping, but it was not very clogged at the time. It was a little stuffy and was cleared up easily with this product. By the time, I was done with the drink, my throat had improved about 70 percent. I did not expect it to work that well, but it did. I was able to swallow with little to no irritation. I also liked the way that this medicine did not further irritate my throat. Even while it is hot,
        it soothes and does not make the raw skin on it worse.

This is one of the best throat remedies I have tried. It helped my throat and cold symptoms within the time I drank it. My symptoms were not very noticeable for hours, at least 6. After that I felt that I needed to take another dose, because the pain was coming back slowly but surely. Compared to other Thera Flu packets it is very similar. The only difference is that the flavor is unique and the medicine in it really soothes the throat quickly. This medicine is something I can see myself using many more times when I am having problems with my throat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264011376750631/k2311a014/1.4.11