Alka Seltzer Heartburn
  • As I grow older, I have noticed a considerable amount of heartburn following me around
  • I still drank it quickly, but there was less of a rush on the whole experience
  • I was very impressed when I lied down and felt no pain no indigestion, no acid
  • I think I will be using this product for a long time, because it works better than a lot of the tablets I have been taking recently

• by titusv

As I grow older, I have noticed a considerable amount of heartburn following me around. I dread the nights that the heartburn keeps me awake and can’t stand having to be careful about every little thing I eat. Alka Seltzer has always been one of my favorite things to take for heartburn, but always felt I was over treating myself with all of those other unnecessary medicines. I was really stoked when I saw that Alka Seltzer released a formula specifically for heartburn and nothing else. It was crazy because that is what I always wanted. I purchased the Alka seltzer and the packaging was very much like the original, as a matter of

fact it is exactly the same packaging. There are two tablets inside of a thick wrapping. I did not having problems with ripping it open, and watched it sizzle in the water. I waited until the water stopped fizzing and drank up. I drank this when my heartburn was at its worse because of some spaghetti that I had. Red sauce always does horrible things to my system.

When I drank the Alka seltzer, I felt the burn easing almost instantly. It was great that it was working so fast, and the flavor was not as bad as regular Alka seltzer. It did not have that nasty aspirin taste like the original and was ...

• much more tolerable when being consumed. I still drank it quickly, but there was less of a rush on the whole experience. I felt pretty good after only five minutes, because I felt no type of heartburn at all. It was great, because it was like I never even suffered from the heartburn. I was a little weary that te pain would come back when I went to bed, because this happens to me often. The food comes back up when I lye down and it is all bad from then on. I was very impressed when I lied down and felt no pain no indigestion, no acid. It was almost magical. Then I
        was able to sleep the whole night without rushing to the bathroom to take a Rolaid, which I do on a regular basis.

I find that Alka Seltzer Heartburn is a great way for me to reduce my heartburn and even eliminate it completely. I don’t have to keep taking doses to feel okay and can even eat again and not suffer from heartburn later on. I think I will be using this product for a long time, because it works better than a lot of the tablets I have been taking recently. I have even taken only one of these tablets when I was trying to conserve and still got fairly decent relief from my heartburn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264011376730631/k2311a014/1.4.11