Cold Eeze Cold Remedy Lozenges Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • I think that the color was very nice as they were bright red and even looked a little like candy
  • I popped the cold remedy lozenge into my mouth and thought the cherry flavor was something that I could definitely live with
  • I liked that it also actually tasted a little more like candy than I thought it would
  • The best part is that I did not feel the need to pop another lozenge in right away
  • It is much more pleasant than some syrups and it is very convenient

• by titusv

When I saw some cold remedy lozenges in the store, I was kind of astonished by it. I had scene cold remedies in syrup form and pill form but not really in lozenge form. I have used many throat lozenges as well as cough drops, but the Cold Eeze Cold Remedy Lozenges were supposed to do more. I honestly purchased them before I even got sick, because I was intrigued by the idea. I got the cherry flavored lozenges, because I figured anything cherry flavored has to pretty much taste decent. The bag of lozenges was a little loud, but still very easy to bust open. I liked the fact that it did not tear sporadically

and leave the bag unmanageable like a lot of bags I have dealt with. The drops are decent size and remind me of many other lozenges on the market. I think that the color was very nice as they were bright red and even looked a little like candy. From the site of it, it was going to taste pretty decent. I popped the cold remedy lozenge into my mouth and thought the cherry flavor was something that I could definitely live with.

The cherry was sweet and very light. I liked that it also actually tasted a little more like candy than I thought it would. It was not too strong and I felt like ...

• could suck on one lozenge forever. After sucking the lozenge, I felt some relief in different areas. The relief was not a lot but, it did make a difference. My throat felt less scratchy and I was defiantly coughing less. I also felt that it got that nasty sick taste out of my mouth that I have always hated anyway. The best part is that I did not feel the need to pop another lozenge in right away. I waited a couple of hours then felt the need for another as my throat started to dry out and my cough started creeping back into the picture. These lozenges are affordable, and worth the money. They are
        ten times better than any cough drop and does a wonderful job on minor throat aches. I have not tried them for severe throat pain, but think they would be adequate. The lozenges were a little over 5 dollars and the bag is good for a few days of relief. It could possibly even take you through your entire cold.

These lozenges should be used anytime you want an alternative method to treat cold symptoms. It is much more pleasant than some syrups and it is very convenient. I can take them pretty much anywhere because they are so small and unnoticeable. I plan on buying them from time to time, but I am still on the lookout for other cold lozenges.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264011376710631/k2311a014/1.4.11