Cherry Sucret Throat Lozenges  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • A few months ago, I found myself dealing with a really annoying sore throat
  • I had tried some cough drops and noticed that they were doing nothing for me
  • I thought that the flavor was one of the best that I have tasted in a lozenge
  • I decided to suck another one right after the first to see if I would feel any better and I did
  • I think that this throat lozenge is good for people who are trying to avoid strong overwhelming flavors

• by titusv

A few months ago, I found myself dealing with a really annoying sore throat. I knew that I needed something to soothe pain, but had no idea what. I had tried some cough drops and noticed that they were doing nothing for me. I went into a store and saw some Sucret lozenges on the shelf and thought that they may work fine. I purchased the little box of cherry Sucrets and could not wait to put one in my throat. As I sucked on it, I did not notice much in the first few seconds. After a while, the cherry

flavor started to become stronger, and my mouth started to feel a little numb. I liked that the flavor was very subtle. I was expecting it to be a little outrageous like a cough drop, but it was nothing like that. It was almost candy like. I thought that the flavor was one of the best that I have tasted in a lozenge.

I then started to notice that my mouth felt more numb, than my throat. I felt it had a bit of a numbing sensation, but it still hurt quite a bit when I tried to swallow. I feel ...

• that it made about a 20 percent difference, but that is just not enough for me. I decided to suck another one right after the first to see if I would feel any better and I did. The only problem is that it still wasn’t enough for me. The good thing is that it did not irritate my throat further, like some Chloraseptic sprays and other stronger throat numbing items. I used the rest of the lozenges and were never satisfied by them. I feel that these are okay, but I need something a little stronger. I think that these
        lozenges are a simple way to work on a very mild sore throat, but is not good for a severe sore throat, like the one that I was suffering from.

Overall, I think that I can pass on the Sucrets Lozenge. They were not to expensive, but I did not feel enough relief to be impressed with the product. I think that this throat lozenge is good for people who are trying to avoid strong overwhelming flavors. It may also be good for people who are just looking to keep there throat moist, and keep it from cracking during the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264011376640631/k2311a014/1.4.11