Avi Resort & Casino  » Casino  »
10000 Aha Macav Parkway, Laughlin, Nevada 89029
  • Avi Resort and Casino gave me the best deal not once but for two of my stays at Laughlin
  • But I had a car so it did not turn out to be very big of an issue for me
  • Even though I do not agree that it is a fully fledged resort, but by Laughlin standards there is no wrong in mentioning word resort along with Avi

• by uselist

Avi Resort and Casino gave me the best deal not once but for two of my stays at Laughlin. For a big casino like this, the rate was simply unbelievable and the lowest. However one thing that pulls it down is that Avi is not at the Laughlin strip but was located little farther from happening area of Laughlin.

But I had a car so it did not turn out to be very big of an issue for me. I drove late night after enjoying nightlife at Laughlin.

The landscaping and styling of the Avi resort and casino were beautiful. Even though I do

not agree that it is a fully fledged resort, but by Laughlin standards there is no wrong in mentioning word resort along with Avi.

There was a small beach associated with the resort and it was clean with only reasonable crowd. The greenery around the building gave it a lush feel and golf course added to the overall elegance.

As with the room, the services were all very affordable and priced at Avi resort and casino. The movie theatre tickets were complimented to us by asking the desk and the coupons were all helpful with making the money last longer.

I used their player’s card ...

• and helped me to get free bet on the table games. The staff and management seemed to be friendlier and liberal here as this place was off the main gaming area of the town.

The casino at Avi was vast and luxurious. The thousand or more slot machines were all laid out perfectly with cushioned fashionable chairs.

Also they do the air freshening often so that it smelled perfume while walking around the busiest and welcome parts of the casino. This was one of the few casinos of Laughlin that I never felt any annoyance of smoke smell.

Added to that, the clientele of Avi

casino seemed to be more stable and loyal one in contrast to run of the mill local players. The poker game was hard to beat as the players were good skilled.

The dealers were great and did a very nice job in getting the game fast as well as entertained. The table games section as whole was organized well and pit boss came to the players with sweets and chatted which was a good gesture.

My stay at Avi was a nice one and never had to go out for food while there. The buffet was very economic and had a variety of choices in meat and salad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 483011376441031/k2311a013/1.3.11