Edgewater Hotel Casino  » Casino  »
2.5
2020 S. Casino Dr, Laughlin, Nevada 89029
  • Even though the room was not great in its facilities, I was not terribly disappointed because Edgewater room rate was low and I got it for twenty plus dollars

• by uselist

Edgewater Hotel Casino badly needed renovation. The night that I spent at their room was memorable only for the nice view I had from the room. For everything else, it remains as a nightmare. I wonder whether any maintenance has been done from the time it has built.

The bed was as rigid as it can get. Added to that, one pillow had stain on that. And that was something really unforgivable about the housekeeping.

Even though the room was not great in its facilities, I was not terribly disappointed because Edgewater room rate was low and I got it for twenty plus dollars.

But I won’t say that as very nice deal or anything because; the room was worth only that. If it was not at this beautiful location on the shore of Colorado River at Laughlin, I feel Edgewater would have been closed by now.

The bath room portion of the room was not spacious but the linen they provided was lavish. The casino here was an active one. I liked more of their slot games not only because I won more there but also because the table games of Edgewater lacked a lively ambience.

The dealers of the casino were mostly silent. It ...

• was the players who kept the fun going to an extent. The blackjack tables were open in all limits and rules were standard with no special attractions by Laughlin standards.

The seats were full at lowest limit and I had to wait for few minutes before I player colored up. The most fun I had at Edgewater casino was at the craps table. There were two tables and only one table had active game going on.

It was crowded with players and spectators. Unlike other table games of the casino it was high energy crowd here, but the game was going very slow as

the staff that ran the table was slow. But at the end of the session I was up by good amount and I liked the craps game here.

May be I will play only craps here if I get a chance to return. There were hundreds of slot machines to choose from at Edgewater casino. And there were all the modern games with nice displays.

High limit slots were limited to a very small area. The penny machines and multi denomination machines were there mostly in classic themes only. The payout frequency was generally decent for nickel but for the penny machines I tried, I had a hard time winning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 483011376421031/k2311a013/1.3.11