Bach Flower Remedies Essences Rescue Lip Balm  » Health  »
  • When my lips get sunburned or wind burned and start getting blisters I like to use Bach Flower Remedies Essences Rescue Lip Balm
  • I know this balm has worked wonders for me
  • I know it has worked very well for me and I would recommend it

• by Soleil Robins

When my lips get sunburned or wind burned and start getting blisters I like to use Bach Flower Remedies Essences Rescue Lip Balm. It is made with pure natural soothing and healing ingredients that nourish sunburn or windburn lips. It helps protect and moisturize my lips as they heal from there burn. Sometimes I even use the balm to help heal dried out cracks in my lips that are painful and tend to bleed. The ingredients help the lips become healthy

and strong again so they can look beautiful and feel good again. I know this balm has worked wonders for me.

The rescue lip balm is made from beeswax, soybean oil, calendula oil, vitamins, and herbal extracts. These ingredients are what help soothe, heal, moisturize, and protect my lips while they are healing from the sunburn or windburn. The lip balm is very thick and heavy, but it is meant to be because it does help protect and moisturize my lip and your lips to the max. These ingredients even help prevent lips from aging and becoming sunburned and windburn if you do apply it to your lips before going outside. It is also a great lip balm to apply under lipstick and lip glosses to help give lips more moisture and protection than those lip care products can give. I have even used this balm on my hands when they are cracked and dried out and it had helped heal them ...

• Bach Flower Remedies Essences Rescue Lip Balm
      right up as well. However, I usually only apply this balm to my hands at nighttime because if I apply it to my hands during the day they become very greasy and I have a hard time working with them and opening up things.

The rescue lip balm comes in a .176 ounce tin container. The lip balm doesn’t have much of a scent to it and isn’t expensive at all to get. I make sure I always have this rescue

lip balm on hand just incase my lips do become burned or dried out and they do need some serious nourishing and healing from natural ingredients that can actually heal and soothe my lips. I do think this lip balm is affordable and worth using to help heal lips right up. I do hope those of you who do use this lip balm end up with soft healed up lips. I know it has worked very well for me and I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343011376391031/k2311a013/1.3.11