Desert Essence Facial Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use this natural facial cleansing pads is by first washing my face really well with warm water and a facial cleanser
  • You will definitely notice using this cleansing pads that they do turn brown as you use them, but this is because the brown stuff on the pads is all the nasty junk inside your pores and skin
  • However, if you have sensitive skin I would recommend you use something a bit gentler even though this is natural

• by Soleil Robins

My favorite natural facial care cleansing pads to use from cleansing my face and deep down in my pores to remove the dirt, oil, and makeup are the Desert Essence Facial Cleansing Pads. They comes in a plastic container and contain 50 small flat soft cleansing pads in them that are moistened with natural ingredients that help cleanse and purify my skin right up. Best off all these facial cleansing pads do not burn my skin at all.

This fabulous facial cleansing pads are made with ingredients like witch hazel, tea tree oil, lavender oil, chamomile oil, lemongrass oil, golden seal, ginger root, neem oil, bladder wrack, and

glycerin. These ingredients are what the little round cotton cleansing facial pads in the container damp, but cleansing, purifying, and nourishing to the face and skin. However, I will say these cleansing pads to have a strong herbal tea tree scent to it, but its not so strong you dislike it.

The way I like to use this natural facial cleansing pads is by first washing my face really well with warm water and a facial cleanser. Then I like to take one or sometimes even two of the cleansing pads and begin to wipe my face in an upward motion on my skin to help exfoliate, remove ...

• oils, remove dirt, remove makeup, and anything from my clog pores that might be in there. After I rinse my face down with warm water and pat it dry. Sometimes I even have to apply a light moisturizing cream afterwards because my skin tends to become slightly dry after using this skin care product. However, I will not stop using it a few times a week to keep my pores and face and skin looking radiant because it does keep acne and other blemishes away. You will definitely notice using this cleansing pads that they do turn brown as you use them, but this is because the brown
        stuff on the pads is all the nasty junk inside your pores and skin.

Anyways, I do find the Desert Essence Facial Cleansing Pads to be very affordable and worth using to prevent breakouts and to keep the skin looking its best. However, if you have sensitive skin I would recommend you use something a bit gentler even though this is natural. I do hope those of you who use this cleansing pads like the way they remove bad things from your skin and how well they make your skin look. I wish you all the very best at keeping your skin looking and feelings its best all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011376361031/k2311a013/1.3.11