Nintendo Wii
  • This is definitely the next step in gaming

• by Aoi
      It’s what everyone has been waiting for, the cure to sitting around and playing video games. Now we can all get really into it, stand-up, run around, swing our arms crazily, etc,etc

Too bad for me I still close my curtains before I indulge.

Still, the Nintendo Wii is loads of fun! This is definitely the next step in gaming.

Although I was looking for better graphics from Nintendo, this level of game interactivity is a huge step, so I am satisfied with the graphics level on the Nintendo Wii for the moment.

...

• Nintendo Wii
      I will, however, be looking forward to a slew of new games.

The price is decent, much more affordable than the new PS3, and it caters to a wide variety to age

ranges.

Not to mention that you can get a little exercise while indulging in an extra hour of your favorite game.

This system rocks! A must have for any gamer.

Nintendo Wii

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281303137620231/k2311a0313/3.13.07