Lacoste Crosier Sail For Men Shoes  » Clothes  »
  • I like the simplicity and its accentuating color for summer

• by ibizaspain

I have tried some shoes from Lacoste before and I have always appreciated the style. This is deck or boat shoes. It has a shoe lace with three holes. It is colored beige. This shoes can be worn without socks and a slip-on loafers. Ideal when you are wearing shorts or casual pants.

The first thing I like is the color. I pair this with white shorts or lightly colored printed shorts. Because of the choice of the color,

it is flexible for almost everything.The color is also perfect to make you look clean while donning a casual attire. I also like that it is clean to look at and it compliments this shoes which is appropriate for humid weather. The color carries with it the coolness and the lackadaisical feeling.

The interior was also impressive because it is made up of pure leather and the material is very soft. This is the part that I was keen ...

• about because you wear this without socks so convenience is utmost important. The entire material was soft and it is easy to walk and prevents any callous from developing. Some problems I have encountered with brands is that the leather used is not too soft. I experienced differently with Lacoste. My feet were enjoying the softness inside. It does not cause sweaty feet. The leather has the ability to maintain the appropriate temperature in that way your feet will
        not feel warm thus causing sweat.

The material is also durable albeit too soft. It is not susceptible to tearing especially near the sides where you usually bend when you want to sit on the floor using your feet while your thigh is parallel to the floor.

My overall assessment with this shoes is based on its look. I like the simplicity and its accentuating color for summer. This would really look good when you are wearing light colored shirt and shorts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 553011376090931/k2311a013/1.3.11