Penshoppe Fruity Pout Lip Jelly in Strawberry  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this for around Php80 or less than $2 in Penshoppe boutique
  • My Experience and Opinion Penshoppe is a local clothing brand in the Philippines that also offers other stuffs like accessories, cosmetics and others
  • This lip jelly looks fun to look at, it really is jelly-like, it is thick, and sticky which is one of the things that I noticed about this lip product
  • The Bottom Line I enjoy using this lip gloss and I really like how it gives me mirror-like shine on my lips

• by hidge

The Product Strawberry shade is a transparent red color that just gives a hint of reddish tint to lips.

The container is a 10-gram plastic squeeze tube with a slant-tip applicator.

This has a sweet strawberry scent but I did not detect any taste to it.

This has indeed a jelly-like consistency that is thick and quite sticky.

I bought this for around Php80 or less than $2 in Penshoppe boutique.

My Experience and Opinion Penshoppe is a local clothing brand in the Philippines that also offers other stuffs like accessories, cosmetics and others. They also have a website where you could check their other products in there.

I bought this lip

gloss a few years back already and I do not see this around the Penshoppe boutiques anymore. However, just in case they read my review on this and decided to put this back on the market, then you already have an idea of the quality of this lip gloss.

This lip jelly looks fun to look at, it really is jelly-like, it is thick, and sticky which is one of the things that I noticed about this lip product. At first, this may be a sheer red lip gloss but it gives me a decent amount of reddish tint to my lips. It is not over empowering at all but instead,

• it looks more natural.

Due to its thick and jelly-like consistency, you can always depend on this if you are aiming for a mirror-like shine as this could surely deliver that to your lips and make them look so pouty. However, due to its stickiness, it tends to empower the moisture of this lip gloss. It is really sticky that you could feel your lips stick together. The weird thing about it though is that, I noticed that after multiple usage of this, it started to lose its stickiness for some reason.

One positive thing about its stickiness though is that it helps on making it stay longer on my lips even

when I drink water or eat.

In the end, I would say that for the multiple times that I have used this, I did not experience any major allergic reaction on this except for its drying effect after I wipe it off my lips.

The Bottom Line I enjoy using this lip gloss and I really like how it gives me mirror-like shine on my lips. I also like that this gives me a wash of healthy reddish color to my lips. However, the menthol on this lip jelly just dries out my lips, particularly after wiping it. Not good.

Pros Gives me really glossy lips and a wash of color.

Cons This dries out my lips after wiping.

Would I buy this product again?

Maybe not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011375960931/k2311a013/1.3.11