Fit & Active Sour Cream & Onion Cracker Crisps  » Food  »
  • Not enough cracker crisps come in a package for me to consider them to be worth the money
  • The one package I bought I did enjoy though
  • The sour cream and onion flavors were both detectable, although I definitely think the sour cream flavor was the more prominent of the two
  • Sour cream and onion go well together, or at least I think the flavors are compatible, and the taste that these cracker crisps left behind in my mouth was satisfying
  • I liked the crispy texture and I enjoyed the sour cream and onion, but neither the texture nor the flavor was significant enough to override the problem I have with the quantity of cracker crisps that come in a bag

• by CirclingCanvas

Fit & Active Sour Cream & Onion Cracker Crisps come in a four point four ounce package and retail for one dollar and thirty-nine cents. Upon trying these cracker crisps, I came to the conclusion that, while tasty and pleasant, they aren’t a good value. The package they come in isn’t even five ounces and the price for one package is well over one dollar. Not enough cracker crisps come in a package for me to consider them to be worth the money. The one package I bought I did enjoy though.

These

cracker crisps are thin and crispy. I like that. They’re slightly similar to a cracker in texture, but they remind me more of potato chips than anything else. I did find the crispiness of the cracker crisps to be pleasant just as I liked the two flavors that the cracker crisps had. If you’ve ever had sour cream and onion potato chips, then these cracker crisps will taste pretty familiar to you. The sour cream and onion flavors were both detectable, although I definitely think the sour cream flavor was the more prominent ...

• of the two. Sour cream and onion go well together, or at least I think the flavors are compatible, and the taste that these cracker crisps left behind in my mouth was satisfying. These cracker crisps were certainly loaded with flavor and I enjoyed having them with a sandwich for lunch.

The Fit & Active Sour Cream & Onion Cracker Crisps are light and don’t add much weight to any lunch or meal. As a snack, they aren’t very filling at all. They’re like potato chips. It’s not easy to fill up on potato

chips unless one eats a gang of them. A person can’t eat a gang of these cracker crisps though because a gang of them don’t come in a package. That’s the reason I won’t pick up another bag. I liked the crispy texture and I enjoyed the sour cream and onion, but neither the texture nor the flavor was significant enough to override the problem I have with the quantity of cracker crisps that come in a bag. Thus, because the value isn’t good in my eyes, I’m rating this product a “7″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011375920931/k2311a013/1.3.11