Foot Petals Full High Heel Insoles  » Health  »
  • Though I had decided on all my shoes which actually matched with my wedding outfits, the real problem lay in the fact that these party shoes were mostly high heeled
  • I did not experience any foot pain or cramps and this indeed played a pivotal role in actually letting me enjoy the wedding without feeling any kind of discomfort
  • These insoles which could be used in all my shoes (pumps, sandals or open toe shoes) not only made it rather convenient for me to use it liberally but also left my shoes looking fashionable and eye appealing

• by rm002

Since I was feeling highly excited about having to attend my best friend’s wedding last month, I left no stone unturned in taking care of my wardrobe to the core. Though I had decided on all my shoes which actually matched with my wedding outfits, the real problem lay in the fact that these party shoes were mostly high heeled. Wearing heels for a short period of time felt fine, but since attending the wedding would require wearing them for long hours- I felt that this could prove to be a terrible disaster for my feet. So before I actually experienced any uncomfortable situation at the wedding, I immediately decided to find a solution to this problem.

After inspecting the foot care section of the local market down the lane, I zeroed

on this product called Foot petals full high heel insoles. Actually there were two reasons for actually selecting this product. Firstly these insoles were specially designed for high heels which I thought could be a perfect solution to my problem and secondly the fact that I had experienced successful results with the ‘Tip toes ball of foot cushion’ made me feel positive about the effectiveness of using these inserts.

When I tried using these high heel insoles for the first time, I must admit I did feel a little uncomfortable. The fact that I was not very used to wearing full shoe insoles coupled with the fact that it was basically used in a high heeled shoe- made it a little awkward and uneasy for me while walking in it. But this discomfort seemed to last ...

• only for the first two times- because when I wore it the third time- I almost forgot that I actually wearing an insole inside my high heeled shoes.

Wearing them all through my friend’s wedding functions indeed proved to be a ‘blessing in disguise’. Since I had to stay in high heeled shoe for nearly 5-6 hours a day, wearing these insoles indeed just protected my feet till the last day of the function. I did not experience any foot pain or cramps and this indeed played a pivotal role in actually letting me enjoy the wedding without feeling any kind of discomfort.

Foot petals full high heel insoles indeed proved to just ‘fantastic’ What was really nice about using thee inserts was the fact that apart from making my shoes extra comfortable, these inserts actually helped

my feet remain cool and dry, thereby preventing any kind of foot odor. Even after wearing my high heels for an extended period of time, these insoles not only prevented my feet from slipping forward but also cushioned the ball f foot area making my feet feel completely at ease in the shoe. In fact it was rather hard to believe that these ultra thin shoe inserts could actually be so functional and valuable. These insoles which could be used in all my shoes (pumps, sandals or open toe shoes) not only made it rather convenient for me to use it liberally but also left my shoes looking fashionable and eye appealing.

Priced at $32.95(set of three pairs), these high heel insoles according to me a ‘must’ for all those who love wearing high heeled shoes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343011375860931/k2311a013/1.3.11