Labello Velvet Rose Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • This according to me not only helps me experience the different advantage different lip care products have to offer but also helps me keep my lip care process an interesting affair
  • Apart from giving my lips a nice even tone, this lip balm never ever felt waxy or greasy on my lips, which made it rather convenient for me to use it all through the day and night
  • A perfect lip care aid with jojoba oil and valuable vitamin E, this lip balm had perhaps been one of the best lip balms I have used so far

• by rm002

With the advent of winter, what really make me going berserk are the problems I encounter with my skin. My skin which is just fine otherwise suddenly feels dry and parched. But the worst affected area is my lips. The condition of my lips become so pathetic, that anyone seeing me at this point of time seem have some kind of advice for them. The cold air of the winters makes my lips feeling so dry and parched to appoint that it makes it difficult for me to not only eat or drink but also smile.

So in order to save myself from all these discomforts, I always try to purchase a lip care product in beforehand so that I can start using it before my lip condition actually worsens. Since

there is a flood of lip care products available in the market, I always try and choose something which is completely different from the previous one. This according to me not only helps me experience the different advantage different lip care products have to offer but also helps me keep my lip care process an interesting affair.

This time I tried experimenting with this product called Labello Velvet Rose Lip Balm. Actually though there was no specific reason for choosing this product, I somehow found the term ‘velvet rose lip balm’ quite appealing – which actually made me just go and get this product for myself.

Using this lip balm for the first time indeed felt good. Easy to apply this lip balm actually glided smoothly on my lips and ...

• felt rather soothing on my lips. But what really took me by surprise was the fact that apart from my moisturizing my lips to the core, this lip balm left behind a light rose tint on my lips- which made my lips looks – just beautiful and healthy. This stunning rose color on my lips almost made my lips looked ‘glossed’- which made them look just glamorous and pretty. I was just thrilled.

Labello Velvet Rose Lip Balm indeed proved to be just fabulous. What was really nice about using this lip balm was the fact that part from keeping my lips safe and secured from the cold winter winds, it worked its way on my lips like a perfect ‘lip-gloss’. In fact my lips never ever looked and felt so good

in all the winters so far. Apart from giving my lips a nice even tone, this lip balm never ever felt waxy or greasy on my lips, which made it rather convenient for me to use it all through the day and night. Compact and portable, this lip balm easily fitted even in the smallest pocket of my purse with great ease and helped me take care of my lips even while I was travelling.

A perfect lip care aid with jojoba oil and valuable vitamin E, this lip balm had perhaps been one of the best lip balms I have used so far. Priced at $5.50, Labello Velvet Rose Lip Balm according to me proves to a perfect lip care aid to help keep your lips looking soft and healthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011375850931/k2311a013/1.3.11