Handy Caddy
  • However, in terms of what it does, I think this is an incredible idea to design something like this and certainly has its benefits

• by MisterTickle

The Handy Caddy is basically a sliding holder for household items such as a coffee maker. It’s basically for those houses that have large kitchen cabinets on top of the cooking area and not a lot of space between the counter and the kitchen cabinets. I have a portion of the kitchen like this. It’s only $12.99 from As Seen On TV Showcase. I went to their store and purchased it.

Instead of using this for coffee, I use it for my blender. I usually place my blender in the on the counter and below the cupboard/ cabinets. There isn’t a

lot of space between these two areas so I want something that can help me take out my blender without hitting the cupboard.

The Handy Caddy is fairly thin so it doesn’t add too much height to the blender. Just a bit more height and my blender would be scraping the top of my cupboard. The Handy Caddy is glued into place on the counter and I simply use the slide mechanism to use my blender. I simply pull it out and use it. When I’m done, I simply push the blender back and it will go into place with the ...

• help of the Handy Caddy.

The Handy Caddy sure does the job. Now I don’t have to constantly dent/ scrape the blender lid when I take it out of the low height area. However, when I turn on the blender, the Handy Caddy isn’t very durable. It tends to shake and the blender isn’t on steady/ stable ground. I’m a bit worried about this because it’s never safe to operate an electrical appliance on an unstable surface. The Handy Caddy said that it works with blenders, but it doesn’t.

It does work with the blender in the sense that I can

get my blender out with ease. However, it isn’t safe to use the Handy Caddy with the blender. However, if your purpose is for the coffee maker or something like that, I’m pretty sure the Handy Caddy will be just right.

The Handy Caddy is too poorly built. It has some bit of high and durable quality in it. For me, this Handy Caddy was a piece of junk as it did not help me one bit. However, in terms of what it does, I think this is an incredible idea to design something like this and certainly has its benefits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533011375810931/k2311a013/1.3.11