GNC Total Lean Burn 60 Diet Pills  » Health  »
  • Instead of waiting until the first day of the new year to implement this new stategy, I decided to begin it about a month ago
  • Although I would recommend this product to others to try, I must admit that my experience using it has been mixed
  • Among the many positives that I find about it, I notice that it decreases my appetite and I also feel more energized
  • I would consider myself to be the type of person who routinely feels lethargic
  • I think that it is a good product to try, especially for the energizing properties alone

• by Simply_Fabulous

This year I am more determined that ever to get healthy and lose weight. Instead of waiting until the first day of the new year to implement this new stategy, I decided to begin it about a month ago. Not only have I started my new exercise regimen, but I also have started to consistently take more vitamins and supplements. I purchase this product from GNC for about $35. At the time I did think that the price was a bit high, but the possibility of it aiding in my weight loss was more than enough to overcome my reservation.

According to the information that I attained from the packaging, this product is designed to boost both my energy and metabolism

by more than half. Although I would recommend this product to others to try, I must admit that my experience using it has been mixed. Among the many positives that I find about it, I notice that it decreases my appetite and I also feel more energized. I would consider myself to be the type of person who routinely feels lethargic. I have tried to take iron supplements in the past, but I find that most of the time the pills did nothing to decrease my tiredness. The first time that I took this product, I could tell a noticeable difference within a very short period of time. Not only did I forego my usual afternoon nap, but ...

• I also found myself able to workout, grocery shop, and clean without slowing down.

Of course there are a few things that I do not like about this product. The main one is that the pills taste nasty. Another thing is that I have not really noticed much of a difference weight wise. I would definitely advise anyone considering purchasing this product that the best way to get results would be to take the pill everyday before you workout. On the days that I remember to take the pill, I find that I do not feel as tired after I workout. If you are specifically looking for a weight loss supplement, then this might not be the best product for

you. However, if you primary goal is to boost your energy then this might be suitable.

Overall, I think that this is a good product and I would rate it an 8 out of 10. I think that it is a good product to try, especially for the energizing properties alone. I absoultely love the fact that it does not irritate my stomach or cause me to feel nausous like some of the other pills that I have tried in the past. While the label on the outside of the pills recommends that you take two pills a day, I had achieved reasonable results by only taking one even though I have began to take two during the past week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343011375520831/k2311a013/1.3.11