Kool-Aid Sharkleberry Fin Artificial Flavour Punch drink mix  » Food  »
  • I also can’t say whether or not I have a favourite flavour of Kool-Aid, but one of the flavours of it that I tend to prefer a little more than the others is the one called “Sharkleberry Fin”
  • The reason why I prefer the Kool-Aid Sharkleberry Fin Artificial Flavour Punch drink mix a little more than most of the other flavours of Kool Aid that I have tasted so far, is because it tastes a little less artificial to me than the others
  • I am not sure if anyone else had a problem with this, but sometimes when I am trying to mix a small jug of it using one packet of the mix, the flavour itself tastes so weak that I end up having to search my lime tree for a single lime or two if I can find it, so the drink will not taste as weak
  • Therefore, I recommend the Kool-Aid Sharkleberry Fin Artificial Flavour Punch drink mix for those who are looking for a slightly less artificial taste flavour of Kool Aid, or for those who are simply looking for a cheap drink mix since it does not cost much money

• by Redtape

I am not really a fan of the Kool-Aid brand of artificial drink, but I sometimes buy it because it is cheap and when I can’t afford to buy another much better brand of even natural juice. I also can’t say whether or not I have a favourite flavour of Kool-Aid, but one of the flavours of it that I tend to prefer a little more than the others is the one called “Sharkleberry Fin”.

The

Kool-Aid Sharkleberry Fin Artificial Flavour Punch drink mix is the artificial Kool-Aid version of a fruit punch drink. In fact, like the name suggests, it does taste a little like citrus and berries, possibly strawberries.

The reason why I prefer the Kool-Aid Sharkleberry Fin Artificial Flavour Punch drink mix a little more than most of the other flavours of Kool Aid that I have tasted so far, is because it tastes a little less artificial ...

• to me than the others. It even smells a little less artificial to me.

What I do not like about the Kool-Aid Sharkleberry Fin Artificial Flavour Punch drink mix though is the fact that the mix seems a little weak sometimes. I am not sure if anyone else had a problem with this, but sometimes when I am trying to mix a small jug of it using one packet of the mix, the flavour itself tastes

so weak that I end up having to search my lime tree for a single lime or two if I can find it, so the drink will not taste as weak.

Therefore, I recommend the Kool-Aid Sharkleberry Fin Artificial Flavour Punch drink mix for those who are looking for a slightly less artificial taste flavour of Kool Aid, or for those who are simply looking for a cheap drink mix since it does not cost much money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011375360831/k2311a013/1.3.11