Abba Gold: Greatest Hits album  » Music  »
  • Greatest Hits, I noticed that there were actually two different CDs for two different Abba Gold
  • Greatest Hits album include some of my all time favourite Abba songs such as “Dancing Queen”, “Knowing Me, Knowing You”, “Mamma Mia”, “Money, Money Money”, “Chiquitita”, “Fernando”, “Take a Chance on Me”, “Gimme

• by Redtape

Ever since I had first heard of them when I was little back in the nineteen nineties, I have always been fond of the music of the Swedish pop group Abba. That is why I was very happy a couple years ago when I was introduced to the album “Abba Gold: Greatest Hits”. This is because the album has every single one of the Abba songs that I had heard and grown to love, as well as a few others

I had never heard of but eventually came to love as soon as I had listened to the album.

Over the years, since the Swedish pop group Abba released their album Abba Gold: Greatest Hits, I noticed that there were actually two different CDs for two different Abba Gold: Greatest Hits albums. One had on hits like “Dancing Queen” and “Chiquitita” while the other had on Abba songs I had never hears such as “The Name Game”, “Super Trouper” and “Lay ...

• All Your Love on Me”.

Some of the hit songs that are on the Abba Gold: Greatest Hits album include some of my all time favourite Abba songs such as “Dancing Queen”, “Knowing Me, Knowing You”, “Mamma Mia”, “Money, Money Money”, “Chiquitita”, “Fernando”, “Take a Chance on Me”, “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)” and “I Have a Dream”.

Another thing that I liked about the Abba Gold: Greatest Hits album is that the songs are all original songs with no

remixes that I hate. I have seen bands that release albums like these after years of not releasing any more hits with remixes on it, and I generally find that quite annoying, like they are destroying what I liked about the music. However, that is not what happened with the Abba Gold: Greatest Hits album, and all the songs are of good quality too.

I recommend the album Abba Gold: Greatest Hits to Abba fans of the music group “Abba”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143011375320831/k2311a013/1.3.11