Hilo Vienna Sausage (pork)  » Food  »
  • However, recently after I had tasted a tin of the brand Hilo Vienna Sausage, I had become convince that that particular brand was the best one that I had ever tasted in recent years
  • However, when I got to try it, I thought it had tasted heavenly fried
  • One of the things that I disliked about the Hilo Vienna Sausage though was had I had noticed that it was very easy for the sausages to get crushed completely or fall apart, when I was taking them out of the tin or handling them
  • Therefore, I would recommend the canned Hilo Vienna Sausage to people who like Vienna sausages not only because of the taste, but because it’s affordable as well

• by Redtape

I have tasted many different brands of canned Vienna sausages from I used to be a little girl. However, recently after I had tasted a tin of the brand Hilo Vienna Sausage, I had become convince that that particular brand was the best one that I had ever tasted in recent years.

While my family usually tends to buy chicken Vienna sausages since one of my family members does not eat pork, how we managed to end up

trying this one was because someone ended up taking up the Hilo one by mistake once we were in the supermarket. Therefore, it was only when I was looking on the ingredients on the label at the back of the tin before I opened it, that I realized that this one was made of both chicken and pork. However, when I got to try it, I thought it had tasted heavenly fried.

One of the things that ...

• I disliked about the Hilo Vienna Sausage though was had I had noticed that it was very easy for the sausages to get crushed completely or fall apart, when I was taking them out of the tin or handling them. Therefore, I had to be extra careful when handling them, especially when taking them out.

I also liked the “Hilo Vienna Sausage” because the tin is easy to open, so I do not have to be struggling

with a tin opener, and I also like the fact that there are seven sausages in one tin. Of course, they are so good that I can eat them by myself, but the fact that there are seven means that I can still share one tin with someone else comfortably.

Therefore, I would recommend the canned Hilo Vienna Sausage to people who like Vienna sausages not only because of the taste, but because it’s affordable as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273011375310831/k2311a013/1.3.11