Avon Senses Imagine Shower Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I bought it I got it for the introduction price of £1.35, and since I like to try new products then I got it
  • Out of the 3 scents in this range this was the first I tried and probably my least favourite
  • It isn't that I don't like this one, but the other 2 scents I smelt and liked the smell straight away
  • This is just that bit strange, but I still recommend a try of this
  • I still used the whole bottle up but I don't think I would buy this one again

• by leeanne160480

This is a new Shower Creme that has come out in Avon. This was the first one that came out and there is another 2 in the range which I will also review.

The Senses range in Avon has been out for years. There doesn’t seem to have been any new products in the range for a while until these ones turned up.

This comes in a 250ml bottle and the right price for it is £2.25, which is 25p more than the Shower Gels in the range. This hasn’t been on offer as good as the other Gels in the range until this month when it was selling

for 75p which is the same as the Gels. When I bought it I got it for the introduction price of £1.35, and since I like to try new products then I got it. This isn’t available in the 500ml size although the other 2 scents are.

The bottle is alright, but i’ve always thought that this range looked a bit cheap. The plastic on these ones seem to be slightly frosted so perhaps doesn’t look quite as cheap. The lid is a light pink colour and the plastic is pink as well. The label on the front is a nice Beach scene which looks nice. The flip top lid ...

• is quite stiff but gets a bit looser after a few uses so easy enough to open with wet hands when in the Shower.

This has a bit of an odd scent to it. It isn’t a bad scent, but when I first got this and used it I wasn’t all that sure about the smell from this. It smells a bit like Baby Lotion, but perhaps not that sweet or creamy smelling. It isn’t all that sweet, but it is a nice smell. Just took a couple of uses for me to get used to.

This doesn’t seem to lather up quite as much as the Gel, but it

still gives a good lather if you put a decent amount onto a Shower Puff. This bottle will last a good lenght of time so is economical enough especially if you only pay 75p for it.

Out of the 3 scents in this range this was the first I tried and probably my least favourite. It isn’t that I don’t like this one, but the other 2 scents I smelt and liked the smell straight away. This is just that bit strange, but I still recommend a try of this. I still used the whole bottle up but I don’t think I would buy this one again

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011375300831/k2311a013/1.3.11