Avon Naturals Violet and Lychee Room and Linen Spray  » Housewares  »
  • Quite a few of my favourite ones have went and I hope this one sticks around
  • You can obviously spray more or less of this but I like to smell it quite a lot

• by leeanne160480

This is the newest scent launched in the Avon Naturals scent. Often scents come and go in this range, and although some have been in the Avon books for years, there is quite a few that last only about 6 months and then disappear. Quite a few of my favourite ones have went and I hope this one sticks around.

This scent is currently available in a Room Spray, Shower Gel and Body Lotion. I have bought all 3 of them. The scent only launched a couple of weeks ago and came into the book on a great price, so a good price teamed up with it being new and I was always going to end up

buying it.

The normal price of this Room Spray and all the Sprays in the range is £3.75. This does sound pretty expensive, for a 125ml bottle, but it does last a good lenght of time. I got this for 99p, which is more like it. Often this range is only 99p and that is when I tend to stock up. Why pay any more for things after all.

The bottle is alright. Nothing all that special, but it does the job. Don’t think it looks all that cheap, but am more interested in what’s inside that counts. This is a plastic pump action spray bottle. It is a clear plastic so you can see the liquid ...

• through the bottle. There is a wrap around label on the front and this gives a bit of colour to the bottle. This has purple flowers on it and looks nice. The lid is a little plastic lid.

A couple of squirts from this gives a good scent. This is safe enough to use on fabrics so you can spray your Couch, Bedclothes and other fabrics without the risk of it staining. I’ve never bothered about spraying things like this, but it’s nice to know that you can spray this near fabrics and it won’t harm them.

So how does this smell? It is lovely. It is a rich fruity scent and I would say the Lychee is

more citrus and the Violet is the more musky scent. I just spray 4 squirts of this into a room and this gives a good strong enough scent of this. You can obviously spray more or less of this but I like to smell it quite a lot.

Since you are only spraying a little bit then this does last a long time. Also since it is a pump action spray then there isn’t any waste of the spray but I still think the right price of £3.75 is acceptable for this. Perhaps around the £2 mark seems right.

A really nice scent and 1 I will buy again, but when it is on offer again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533011375290831/k2311a013/1.3.11