Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It is one of my favourite scents, and although it is a simple and inexpensive scent I still always go back to this 1 note scented Perfume before I go for some of the fancier branded names
  • Way back then I think I only paid around £7 for the 50ml bottle
  • Boring perhaps, but it's what's inside that counts
  • Unfortunately there isn't much else to say about the scent as it's just all about the scent of Sunflowers

• by leeanne160480

I wasn’t aware that I hadn’t already written about this Perfume. It is one of my favourite scents, and although it is a simple and inexpensive scent I still always go back to this 1 note scented Perfume before I go for some of the fancier branded names.

I first tried this Perfume probably when I was around 15. I was using lots of products from Boots Natural Collection and fell in love with the Sunflower range there. Made a bit of a change from Dewberry and White Musk which I was into at the time. This was a deeper kind of scent but I liked it. I then just ended up buying this without smelling it,

which probably wasn’t the ideal thing to do as I didn’t have a heap of money at the time and I could have hated it, but I didn’t, so that was all ok.

Way back then I think I only paid around £7 for the 50ml bottle. Looking online I see the 50ml sells for around £8.50, and I think my local Asda sells the 100ml for about £12. Although Elizabeth Arden is a recognaised brand name, then it’s clear the price isn’t reflected in this. All the Perfumes in the range are priced good.

The bottle and packaging aren’t all that exciting, but I don’t mind about that. The box is a slightly embossed box so it feels ...

• good quality, thick cardboard and feels a bit textured. It is white and has orange writing on it. There is a sort of Stencilled cut out part on it, and orange colour shines through the cut out part. This looks like half a Sunflower. The bottle is like the Dooyoo picture. It’s a thick glass and you can see the light orange through the glass. Just a simple shape and a simple white lid on top as well. Boring perhaps, but it’s what’s inside that counts.

So how does this smell? There isn’t much to describe about this. The scent is just all Sunflowers. There isn’t anything else I can smell in here. It does seem to be

a bit of a sparkling scent mixed through but this is just a tiny touch of this it seems. This smells like rich, fresh Sunflowers and seems to be packed with the scent. It is a heady, slightly musky scent and just lovely. Unfortunately there isn’t much else to say about the scent as it’s just all about the scent of Sunflowers.

This lasts a good lenght of time as well. The initial stronger scent of this does wear off after about an hour, but you can still smell a hint of this after a good 6 hours say.

A really nice simple scent. If you like the scent of Sunflowers then you will love this.

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563011375270831/k2311a013/1.3.11