Impulse Body Spray New York  » Cosmetics  »
  • Originally I think this was meant to be a Limited Edition Body Spray, but that was a good few years ago and I can find this scent in most Shops that I buy my products from
  • Although I like this so much I would pay full price for it, I just don’t see the point in paying over the odds for a product anytime
  • This is the best Body Spray that I have used and I hope this never gets discontinued

• by leeanne160480

Originally I think this was meant to be a Limited Edition Body Spray, but that was a good few years ago and I can find this scent in most Shops that I buy my products from.

There was 3 of them in the Cities collection – New york, Paris and London, so probably the main Cities that people think of.

This comes in a 75ml tin and the right retail price of this can be anything between £1.80-£2.30 depending on where you get it. I tend to buy this

from a couple of the Supermarkets, and they often either sell it on a 2 for £2 deal, or for £1 per tin. Although I like this so much I would pay full price for it, I just don’t see the point in paying over the odds for a product anytime.

The tin is alright looking. It is quite a slimline tin and a medium green colour. There is the branding on the front and there is a few New York items on here such as the Broadway ...

• sign, and a I Heart New York. Eye catching enough, but would have thought if there was different colours on here then it would have stood out that bit more.

So how does this smell? It is lovely. I would say it mostly smells of Green Apples, and it is lovely fresh airy scent. It is nice and light, with a dash of Fruity mixed in. When I said to a friend who had admired the smell of this that it was the New York one they said

it was a bit ironic that it smelt that fresh since New York is such a busy city, but I can only guess that this was just about the name they wanted to put on it, and not anything else.

This is 1 of the few products that I would be happy to pay full price for but since I stock up then I don’t have to pay full for this. This is the best Body Spray that I have used and I hope this never gets discontinued.

Impulse Body Spray New York

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011375260831/k2311a013/1.3.11