The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I first saw this bottle I thought it had been lying around for a while as there was a layer of white stuff on the bottom
  • This seems to be keeping the Oil at Bay and I haven’t noticed any angry spots coming on after using this

• by leeanne160480

I’ve been a fan of The Body Shop products for years. I don’t tend to buy them online and wait until I am over at 1 of their shops to get the items. After all at least you get to smell the things before you buy them.

I’ve just started using this product about a month ago. My skin isn’t particularly good. It is Oily, Greasy and I suffer from Spots and since Tea Tree is meant to be good for these symptoms then I have most of the range in my bathroom at the moment.

This comes is a 250ml bottle and costs £5.50. unfortunately

for The Body Shop they don’t seem to have offers on much, I think you can often get gift sets of their products and things may work out a bit cheaper that way, but that would probably mean spending a lot of money at the 1 time which isn’t always easy to do.

The bottle for this is simple, but then again all The Body Shop packaging is pretty simple. It looks alright though and although you would probably think this was a cheap brand due to the packaging, once you see the Body Shop branding then you know it’s not cheap. The logo is ...

• on the front of the label and the logo is on the flip top lid as well.

When I first saw this bottle I thought it had been lying around for a while as there was a layer of white stuff on the bottom. I shook this up and it seemed to mix but then when I went to it later in the day it was back on the bottom again. It was only after I read the back of this that it states to shake the liquid to mix the parts. There is no explanation as to what the white bit is and what

it does.

The consistency of this is just like water, so pop some onto a Cotton Wool pad and wipe across your face. This will tingle a bit but settles down after a while and you can smell the Tea tree after applied but it’s not too strong a scent. This feels quite astringent like, but doesn’t nip or irritate. Your face feels clean and soft after using this and it won’t make your face red.

This seems to be keeping the Oil at Bay and I haven’t noticed any angry spots coming on after using this.

A good product that does a good job.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011375220831/k2311a013/1.3.11