Avon Deamy Chic Body Spray  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • Although it is mostly Impulse Body Spray that I use, I like to keep trying new and different ones
  • There is 3 in the Chic range, and I think there was a couple of limited edition ones

• by leeanne160480

I use Body Spray every day. I use this over my clothes and only tend to use it under my arms if I use this at work. Since I don’t carry around a Deodorant at work then this works for a quick and light freshen up. Although it is mostly Impulse Body Spray that I use, I like to keep trying new and different ones.

This hasn’t been out all that long from Avon. There is 3 in the Chic range, and I think there was a couple of limited edition ones. I’ve tried all of them, and although I had a tiny squirt of

this one before I bought it and decided that I liked it, after I used this properly and what I mean by that is a generous spray of this then I’m not so sure that I like it all that much.

This 75ml tin has a normal price of £3.50 for it. In my view that is far too expensive. Even when it is half price at £1.75 that seems too dear since you get proper brand named ones for less. I bought when it was £1.

The packaging of it is nice enough. very pretty and girly. It is a medium pink colour and has ...

• a picture of a flower on the front. The flower is a nice light blue colour and the other writing and colouring on the front is blue and white. Nice enough. This doesn’t have a lid and I think it’s a bit odd seeing the spray part in full view all the time. You don’t have to worry about this spraying everywhere in your bag as you twist the spray 1 way to spray and the other way to lock the spray so it can’t spray.

So how does this smell? Really strong. In fact it is so strong that when I spray this up

and down myself I end up choking on the spray. It smells really powdery and chemically. There is a nice enough scent behind this and it seems to be a light floral scent, but pity it is so harsh to start off with.

The smell lingers for a while afterwards but not as strong as it was when you first sprayed this, which is a good thing.

All the scents in the range seem to come out pretty strong which could be good if you think you may not have to spray all that much of it, but I think the strong scent makes this smell a bit cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313011375210831/k2311a013/1.3.11