Pillsbury Grands! Extra Rich Cinnamon Rolls with Butter Cream Icing
  • I enjoyed these cinnamon rolls, but not as much as the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
  • With these cinnamon rolls, I found that they fell apart too easily
  • I liked the thickness of the icing, but the flavor of it disappointed me a little
  • The amount cinnamon tasted the same to me, so I don't think these cinnamon rolls deserve the extra rich title
  • I think the original, classic Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing are richer thanks to the sugary icing

• by CirclingCanvas

Pillsbury Grands! Extra Rich Cinnamon Rolls with Butter Cream Icing retail for about one dollar and seventy-five cents. The dough divides up into eight cinnamon rolls. The dough is sliced in advance, so all one has to do is pull apart each cinnamon roll and place the cinnamon roll on an oven pan. I’m a big fan of the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing because of the sweet icing and the cinnamon ingredient in addition to the soft texture of the roll, but I wanted to give this particular variety a try

to see if Pillsbury was able to outdo itself. I don’t think they did.

I enjoyed these cinnamon rolls, but not as much as the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing. With these cinnamon rolls, I found that they fell apart too easily. I would bite into one, and the center would fall out. Luckily, the center piece would always land on my dish and not my shirt or the table. I also felt that the butter cream icing wasn’t as rich, sugary or tasty as the icing that comes with the Pillsbury ...

• Cinnamon Rolls with Icing. It was a more mild icing and it was also a thicker icing. I liked the thickness of the icing, but the flavor of it disappointed me a little. The amount cinnamon tasted the same to me, so I don’t think these cinnamon rolls deserve the “extra rich” title. I think the original, classic Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing are richer thanks to the sugary icing.

Pillsbury Grands! Extra Rich Cinnamon Rolls with Butter Cream Icing won’t be occupying space in my refrigerator again. They’re bigger than the Pillsbury

Cinnamon Rolls with Icing, but they’re only larger in size, not flavor. The butter cream icing was only mildly sweet and the cinnamon rolls themselves fell apart too easily. They were soft and had a fine cinnamon flavor, but I can get that, plus less mess and a better tasting icing if I buy the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing. I feel these cinnamon rolls are deserving of a “7″ rating. Most certainly edible, but not quite as enjoyable compared with what I’m used to having occasionally for breakfast or as an after dinner treat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011375161131/k2311a012/1.2.11