Kroger Cinnamon Rolls with Icing  » Food  »
  • The store brand cinnamon rolls are fixed the same way the name brand cinnamon rolls are, but they don't come out of the oven tasting quite as good, and they also suffer from the same problem as the Pillsbury Grands
  • Although I found the icing that comes with the Kroger product to be just as sugary and rich as the icing that comes with the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, I didn't notice quite as much cinnamon taste
  • I could still taste cinnamon, but I don't think the Kroger Cinnamon Rolls had as good of a cinnamon taste as the Pillsbury ones have
  • I plan on just sticking with the regular Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and avoid the Kroger Cinnamon Rolls as well as the Pillsbury Grands
  • I think this product is deserving of a 6 rating

• by CirclingCanvas

Kroger Cinnamon Rolls with Icing is a store brand product sold only at Kroger stores. The product retails for one dollar and fifty cents and makes eight cinnamon rolls. The cinnamon rolls resemble the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing, although they aren’t as flat. The store brand cinnamon rolls are fixed the same way the name brand cinnamon rolls are, but they don’t come out of the oven tasting quite as good, and they also suffer from the same problem as the Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls.

Although I found

the icing that comes with the Kroger product to be just as sugary and rich as the icing that comes with the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, I didn’t notice quite as much cinnamon taste. I could still taste cinnamon, but I don’t think the Kroger Cinnamon Rolls had as good of a cinnamon taste as the Pillsbury ones have. Still, they were enjoyable to the taste. I did however have difficulty eating these cinnamon rolls because they fell apart kind of easily. Portions of the raised center on each ...

• cinnamon roll would come loose and fall off as I would bite into each cinnamon roll. I would have to be careful and lean over my plate as I ate these cinnamon rolls in order to prevent pieces from falling on my clothes or the floor. This was a minor problem, but it was one that I obviously would’ve preferred that I not have with these cinnamon rolls. At least though they came pleasantly soft.

Kroger Cinnamon Rolls with Icing is a store brand product that’s cheaper than

the name brand Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls product. It’s also slightly inferior in quality, although the difference in quality isn’t too extreme. I didn’t like how they fell apart when I was eating them, a problem they share with the Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls, and I felt the cinnamon taste was a bit lacking. I plan on just sticking with the regular Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and avoid the Kroger Cinnamon Rolls as well as the Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls. I think this product is deserving of a “6″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011375111131/k2311a012/1.2.11