Clancy’s Potato Skins Bacon & Cheddar  » Food  »
  • I enjoyed the sharpness of the cheddar taste and the richness of the bacon flavor, as well as the less noticeable but still pleasant potato taste that remained in the background

• by CirclingCanvas

Clancy’s Potato Skins Bacon & Cheddar comes in an five point five ounce bag for ninety-nine cents. I was hesitant at first to even buy a couple of bags for snacking purposes on New Year’s Eve, but I ultimately decided on picking up three bags because I couldn’t find any cheaper potato skins anywhere else. I came across this brand of potato skins at an ALDI Food Market store. Although not a whole lot of potato skins come in one bag, the quality

of the potato skins helped to greatly make up for the size of the bag they came in.

What I liked most about these potato skins was how balanced the two flavors were. Neither flavor dominated over the other, so I was able to enjoy both the flavor of bacon and the taste of cheddar cheese at the same time. The potato skins were quite tasty, too, with neither flavor coming across as being particularly mild or disappointing. I enjoyed the sharpness of the ...

• cheddar taste and the richness of the bacon flavor, as well as the less noticeable but still pleasant potato taste that remained in the background. The potato skins were about as thin as potato chips as well as similar in size and just as crunchy. I and many others thoroughly enjoyed these potato skins and by the time the night was over and 2011 had arrived, only a small amount of potato skins remained.

Clancy’s Potato Skins Bacon & Cheddar is a snack

item that went over very well with others and myself. The crunchy and tasty potato skins were addicting and left a delightful aftertaste in my mouth. The potato skins even gave off an appetizing bacon aroma. I plan on buying another bag just to have to snack on now and then. Since the quality of the product is so high, the quantity of it, which initially gave me pause, was rendered irrelevant and so, I certainly think these potato skins are deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011375021131/k2311a012/1.2.11