VitaFusion Multi Vites Gummy Vitamins 200 ct  » Health  »
  • I have always had a problem with two things when it comes to vitamins and supplements
  • I can actually take these and not feel sick– even if I eat them on an empty stomach, which is just amazing to me
  • This is by far the best tasting vitamin I have ever had
  • I expected that most brands of the gummy vitamins would be similar– but when I tried to switch to a store brand, even though it was quite a prestigious store, they were nowhere near as good as the Vitafusion, and they cost much more
  • I think this is a great product, and so far, the best of its class of gummy vitamins

• by reviewabit

I have always had a problem with two things when it comes to vitamins and supplements. One, my sensitive stomach. Although I can eat just about any kind of food and it doesn’t bother me, give me a vitamin and I will be sick within hours. Usually it’s iron content when it’s a multivitamin– but sometimes even the iron-free ones make me nauseous.

The other problem I have is with swallowing large pills. They get hung in my throat and I just generally hate having to take them. Most vitamins, especially multi vitamins, are larger than I care for.

I can solve both these problems with this product– Vitafusion Gummy vitamins.

Unlike the kids version, they have adult dosages, but they are not so strong or harsh that they upset my stomach. I can actually take these and not feel sick– even if I eat them on an empty stomach, which is just amazing to me.

I still have not figured out why the pills upset my tummy and these do not, since both have the same vitamins in them!

Since they are like candy, there is no concern of swallowing issues anymore. Much to my surprise, they actually taste great! When I first bought them, I expected a somewhat tolerable taste, and I remembered the chewable Flintstones vitamins I took as a kid. So I expected something on par with that.

What a surprise… these just tasted like gummy bears. They are more than pleasant to take, I have to stop myself from not eating more of them!

This is by far the best tasting vitamin I have ever had. I have tried several alternatives to these, like the gum ball vitamins or liquid vitamin drinks and effervescent tablets, but this is the one for me.

I expected that most brands of the gummy vitamins would be similar– but when I tried to switch to a store brand, even though it was quite a prestigious store, they were nowhere near as good as the Vitafusion, and they ...

• VitaFusion Multi Vites Gummy Vitamins 200 ct
      cost much more. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who hates taking vitamins. If you like candy, and who doesn’t– you will be impressed that these are actually something that is good for you.

There are some great perks with this product. There are no artificial colors or flavors, and no preservatives. The flavors are berry, peach and orange.

They are all delicious. They are cute too– not in silly animal or cartoon shapes like kid’s vitamins, but cute little bumpy berry shapes. There are only 15 calories in a dose, which is two gummies.

There are four grams of carb though, so if you are diabetic like

me, remember to account for that so that they do not run up your blood sugar. I have not really had a problem with that. I don’t have kids in the household, so it’s not a problem with me– but if you have young children in your home you will want to be careful that these are mistaken for candy.

They look, smell, and taste just like regular candies, and if a younger child gets a hold of them, they might overdose. I probably would myself if I didn’t know what they were! I think this is a great product, and so far, the best of its class of gummy vitamins. I highly recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342011374911031/k2311a012/1.2.11