Careline Lip Gloss Enriched with Vitamin E in 104  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion Based from the cheap price of this lip gloss, I did not expect much from it
  • I basically bought this due to its interesting container and eye-catching neon pink color
  • It is indeed not very glossy but I am just so impressed by how pigmented this is

• by hidge

The Product The 104 shade is a lovely neon pink with no shimmers.

The container is a test tube-like clear plastic container with a silver screw cap where the doe-foot applicator is attached.

This has a watermelon scent but I did not detect any taste.

This has a consistency of in between thick and thin but applies more of a liquid lipstick.

The price is Php60 or less than $2 only.

My Experience and Opinion Based from the cheap price of this lip gloss,

I did not expect much from it. I basically bought this due to its interesting container and eye-catching neon pink color. When I reached home, I immediately went to the bathroom and tried this on. To my big surprise, I discovered that this cheap lip gloss is very pigmented. One coat is enough to see the color on my lips. I am so amazed by it.

As I have mentioned above, this applies like a liquid lipstick. At first application, it looks glossy but ...

• as soon as I finish spreading it on my lips, the shine only reminds me of those moisturizing lipsticks.

Compared to other lip glosses that I have used, this one has less moisture that is why I always put a lip balm first before putting this on my lips.

The moisture does not really last but the color stays on my lips for hours which is very impressive for its price.

Even though this is a cheap lip gloss, I am glad to say that I

did not experience any allergic reaction from using this.

The Bottom Line I love this lip gloss. It is indeed not very glossy but I am just so impressed by how pigmented this is. However, I hope that Careline cosmetics could have added more moisture on this lip gloss as it could be drying without using a lip balm underneath. Other than that, this lip gloss is a must for all ladies out there.

Pros Cheap, very pigmented, yummy watermelon scent and the color stays for hours.

Cons Lacks moisture.

Would I buy this product again?

Sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011374721031/k2311a012/1.2.11