Mary-Kate and Ashley Juicy Shine Flavored Lip Balm in Pomegranate  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this on eBay for Php100 or less than $3
  • My Experience and Opinion I am a collector of Mary-Kate and Ashley lip glosses as I really like their quality
  • I believe that they were able to capture what I am looking for a lip product
  • I enjoy its sweet taste and the healthy wash of color that it gives on my lips

• by hidge

The Product Pomegranate shade is a sheer pinkish red shade with no sparkles.

The container is a round tin can which stores the 9-gram lip balm inside.

This has a sweet fruity scent and a sweet yummy taste also.

This has a gel-like consistency.

I bought this on eBay for Php100 or less than $3.

My Experience and Opinion I am a collector of Mary-Kate and Ashley lip glosses as I really like their quality. I believe that they were able to capture

what I am looking for a lip product.

On the first day I used this, I got surprised that unlike other lip balms that are placed in a tin can that are hard in texture and consistency, this one has a gel-like consistency which rather applies like a lip gloss than a lip balm. This gives me a juicy look on my lips and can be layered to get a glossier look. This pinkish red shade gives me just a wash of healthy ...

• color on my lips. Basically, this is close to a clear lip gloss.

This soft lip balm makes my lips supple and well moisturized. The moisture stays on my lips even when I wipe this off. As whole, this lip balm could stay on my lips for around two hours without drinking or eating.

I have used this lip gloss for a few times and so far, I did not experience any allergic reaction.

The Bottom Line I super love this lip balm. I really

adore lip balms like this that has a jelly or gel-like formula that applies like a lip gloss. I enjoy its sweet taste and the healthy wash of color that it gives on my lips. I also love how it makes my lips soft, supple and juicy.

Pros Soft, applies like a lip gloss which is rather easier than a traditional solid lip balm, gives my lips a wash of color, tasty, and moisturizing.

Cons The tin can is hard to open.

Would I buy this product again?

I wish I could again but in some other flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011374701031/k2311a012/1.2.11