The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion I received this just in time as I do not have body butter anymore, at least now, I do not have to run in the store and buy another
  • Honestly, when I opened the tub, I got disappointed as I was expecting this body butter to look as thick or if not, thicker than what I am used to
  • I did that test to this particular body butter and it impressed me a lot
  • I recommend this to all women to have that smooth, soft, silky, and well-moisturized skin

• by hidge

The Product The container is just the typical tub container of body butters from The Body Shop. This is stored in a baby pink color plastic round tub. This actually comes in a trio pack with body wash and a loofah.

This body butter has a sweet rose scent that is very mild and not nauseating.

Unlike from the body butter that I was using before, this one is more lotion-like and softer. However, it is not exactly as liquid-y as the typical lotions out there, this one is a little thicker and would not run or drop when I turn the tub upside down.

This was given to me as a gift so I do not know the exact price for the trio pack but this body butter alone is $20 for a

200-mL tub.

My Experience and Opinion I received this just in time as I do not have body butter anymore, at least now, I do not have to run in the store and buy another. In addition, it is from The Body Shop which is famous for their great body butters.

Honestly, when I opened the tub, I got disappointed as I was expecting this body butter to look as thick or if not, thicker than what I am used to. However, I only saw a lotion-looking body butter. I was not impressed at all. I thought, it is a good thing that I did not buy it personally. But then, since that I already have this, I should give this a try, maybe I might be wrong.

One morning, after I took a bath, I put ...

• my regular lotion on my arms and put this body butter on my legs. To my surprise, it is not as runny as a typical lotion. When I dipped my finger on it, I felt that it is somehow thicker and creamier. I spread it on my legs and while I was rubbing it on my skin, I could feel its silkiness and the moisture that it is delivering to my skin. I tried putting the remaining moisture at the sole of my feet where I got my driest spot, and I felt that with a very little amount of moisture left on my hand, it was still able to give moisture on it.

Now, every time I put body butter on my legs, I always do a silkiness test by pointing my legs near

the light, and it if I see my legs look smooth and silky, then that is when I conclude that I got a good body butter. I did that test to this particular body butter and it impressed me a lot. It gave me very silky-looking legs that I felt so sexy.

The Bottom Line Thumbs up to this mildly scented, soft, moisturizing, and silky body butter. My negative first impression on this was proven wrong when I finally tried this on my skin. This is a total winner. I recommend this to all women to have that smooth, soft, silky, and well-moisturized skin.

Pros Pleasant sweet rose scent, makes my skin soft, smooth, silky, and moisturized.

Cons I am just used to thick body butters so I hope they made this thicker as it feels more concentrated.

Would I buy this product again?

Sure, I will.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011374681031/k2311a012/1.2.11