Schwarzkopf OSIS Dust It - Mattifying Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Getting volume has always been a problem for me
  • I've asked my hairdresser which volumising product would be the best
  • Some of them definitely added volume and lift to my hair, but they made my hair feel sticky and greasy
  • My hairdresser loves this product and recommend me to use it
  • My hairdresser applied it directly on to my hair, and I think you get a better result when you do it this way

• by antonela41

I have a full head of shoulder lenght blonde hair, but very fine, very straight and seriously laking of volume. Getting volume has always been a problem for me!

As you already know, soft and voluminous hair never goes out of style. How to get it is a real problem.

There are many products to choose from. I’ve asked my hairdresser which volumising product would be the best. She advised me that using a direct root lifting hair product, right at the roots and immediately blow-dry, would be the solution.

So I’ve tried some root lifting hair sprays. But them products always had a stiff feel on my hair. Some of them definitely added volume and lift to my hair, but they made my hair feel

sticky and greasy.

However, many of them products have failed to give me good bounce, making my hair very greasy and full of product.

I recently got my hair done and my hairdresser applied this product to my hair and made it really volumised. I’m talking about OSIS Dust It by Schwarzkopf, which is designed to add instant lift to your hair, without a product build up.

My hairdresser loves this product and recommend me to use it. As I was pleased with the results, I’ve decided to buy it. It is a little bit expensive for the size of it. It comes in a small 10 gr red plastic container, for 15 Euro.

The instructions tells you to sprinkle a small amount of powder on your ...

• hands, rub together and then apply it on to your hair. My hairdresser applied it directly on to my hair, and I think you get a better result when you do it this way. (I’ve tried both ways).

This powder is very light (that light that made me think the container was empty). Applied to my hair, it does make my hair move naturally, not stay in one spot. It gives me instant height and bounce which lasts. If my hair goes flat during the day, I would just tease it back into place, and get the height back without the need to apply more product.

This is a very good product to make hair bigger and the long lasting hold effect seems to

be accurate.

If you using your hands to apply this product or if you using your hands giving a scrunch to your hair while wearing this product, you really need soap to get it off your skin.

I never used a mattifying product before, as i would always look for shiny hair. But this product is so good for lifting up my hair, that I don’t mind the matte effect at all.

Recently I was pleased to find out that Schwarzkopf does a nice shine fix called OSIS Shine Duster - Velvet Shine Powder, which gives your hair a bit of texture, adds a bit of volume at the roots and a great shine and shimmery finish. I will definitely buy this very soon.

I definitely recommend OSIS Dust It Powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011374621031/k2311a012/1.2.11