Belle de Jour Power Planner
  • I wanted a book-bound one but unfortunately the bookstore outlet where I've bought this only sells the spiral-bound planners
  • I was a little bit disappointed when I got mine because it's hard for me to write in spiral-bound notebooks
  • I like these pages as there are pages in the planner that requires introduction and how to effectively use those
  • One of the best things about this planner are the over 60 discount coupons in apparel shops, restaurants, and salons, and other services
  • I know women who use this planner and they say this is really useful and they can really get their task accomplished with the help of this planner

• by autumndreamer

Belle de Jour Power Planner is the perfect planner for independent and busy career women. It is mainly for working girls who balances time between work and personal life. On the back cover, it says Belle de Jour means “it” girl and it’s the modern-day woman who dares to lives her life to the fullest while doing everything in great style. This planner is popular among Filipino woman, it’s like a notebook, organizer, magazine all in one. It can be purchased as book-bound or spiral-bound, depending on your preferences. I bought it spiral-bound. I wanted a book-bound one but unfortunately the bookstore outlet where I’ve bought this only sells the spiral-bound planners. I was a little bit disappointed when I got mine because it’s hard for me to write in spiral-bound notebooks. And I don’t want notebooks, I want it like a book. Still, I’m going to review the good things about this planner.

The planner is a big notebook, a little bit small for a book, but with over 300 pages. There are pages that shows how to use properly use it. I like these pages as there are pages in the planner that requires introduction and how to effectively use those.

One of the best things about this planner are

the over 60 discount coupons in apparel shops, restaurants, and salons, and other services. One of my favorites is a discount coupon from Clarity clinic where I can get $20 off in laser hair removal. That is so great! I’m so excited to use the discount coupons!

There is a page for goals where I can fill it with professional life goals, financial goals, fitness goals, career goals, and other things like habits to break, new experiences and such. There is also dream board or also called the vision board where I can get creative in expressing my goals for the year. One of the best things here is the menstrual tracker where I can track my menstrual pattern. There’s also a health checklist, and a two-page vacation planner.

I think the most not important pages in this planner are the Christmas gift list page and the special events tracker. I decided to cover the Special events tracker page with an inspiring magazine article. I don’t need Special Events tracker page since I can already track special events through the weekly planner part in this planner. I think there are so many features and pages in this planner that are not really that important. There are some pages that have just the ...

• same purpose like the other. There is a monthly planner and there is a weekly planner. There are so many things to write in every page. Like in weekly planner section, there are areas for scribbles, for random thoughts, errands to run and so many more. I hope I can get used to it as soon as possible as I will be needing this everyday. There are also different affirmations, advice, tips, quotations on the top and at the bottom parts of every page in the planner section. Every month is divided with 2 pages of like magazine articles that are usually about fashion, work and anything about being a woman. I like the layout in every page. It’s full of designs, woman graphics, and it really suits a working girl or a career-focused type of women. The back pages are the bills tracker and the cash flow tracker. The very back page is a complete calendar of the year.

Every planner comes with a Belle de Jour notebook. I got a notebook with important events tracker, and project planner. There are emergency business cards at the back. I think I don’t really need this little notebook included with this planner. Why do they include this? It should be bought separately.

So

I think I’ve already mentioned the pros of this: there are so many features, trackers, pages, information, so many that I don’t need some of it at all. The cons in this planner: my friend thought that this planner is just for kids because the front cover is a drawing a woman, lots of colors and other girly stuffs. So I think they should improve their designs. I mean, there should be less color, girly designs because I agree with my friend. This planner looks a little bit like for youngsters. There are many graphic designs of women in its pages. The planner can be mistake for a young girl’s planner. The planner’s desgin is too girly for a mature woman. But I like the weekly planner pages, the colors are light and not too girly. But son some other pages like the front cover and the magazine article pages, it can look really girly. Overall, this is a really useful planner. I am not working yet, I’m still studying but I’m using this planner because of the things that I can do with it. I know women who use this planner and they say this is really useful and they can really get their task accomplished with the help of this planner.

Belle de Jour Power Planner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122011374611031/k2311a012/1.2.11