Danielle Steel “Season of Passion”. A Book  » Books  »
  • I like how in this one there is a deep sense of struggle and depression while having an underlying sense of hope and happiness
  • I found that with this book I really sympathized with the young heroine Kate and her son Tygue (although that is wierd name for a boy)
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a feel good, dramatic story
  • I really enjoyed reading this novel and will definitely read it again in the future

• by webgirl40

“Season of Passion” is a novel about a young woman, who disowned by her parents because of her marriage, ends up being a nurse to her husband who after shooting himself twice turns into a vegetable. I have to say that as far as Danielle Steel novels go this is one of my favorites.

I really liked this novel because of it’s uniqueness

in comparison to some of her other books. I like how in this one there is a deep sense of struggle and depression while having an underlying sense of hope and happiness. I found that with this book I really sympathized with the young heroine Kate and her son Tygue (although that is wierd name for a boy). I found myself hating her parents for disowning her and also hating her husband for his alcoholism and temper.

I really felt that this book kept my attention very well. To be completely honest I could not put it down. I had to know what happened to Kate and whether or not she and her parents ever made amends. I cried at ...

• Danielle Steel
      her husband becoming a vegetable and at times wondered why she was so hesitant to be with Nick.

What I really liked about this book thought was that it made me think about my own feelings. I could not help but wonder what would I have done in a situation like that? Would I have married Tom? Would I have divorced him

to be with Nick or would I have continued to lead a solitary life style?

It was a good book that really touched my feelings and left me unable to put it down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a feel good, dramatic story. I really enjoyed reading this novel and will definitely read it again in the future.

Sheila Hall says :

Just finished reading Season of Passion . It ended rather abrubtly and I was just wondered is there is a sequel to this wonderful book. Haven`t been able to put it down. I have questions like….did Tom die….did Kate and Nick get married….what their baby was?.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172011374581031/k2311a012/1.2.11