Nail Life Cuticle Remover
  • I really love a freshly manicured hand but unfortanutely I don't want to spend the money to get manicures as often as I would need them, with my bad cuticles
  • I was pretty skeptical that a product could remove my cuticles but I was willing to try anything and since I have had a good experience with the brand, I wanted to give it a try
  • I like the smell of this but some people may find it too mediciney beacuse of the tea tree oil in it

• by mszanh

I absolutely hate my cuticles! They get so dry and I have so many of them, that even weekly manicures don’t cut it. I really love a freshly manicured hand but unfortanutely I don’t want to spend the money to get manicures as often as I would need them, with my bad cuticles.

I have used Nail Life before and they have a line of about 5 different nail “treatments” I usually just use their revitalizer which

is a nail strengthener but when I was recently at the beauty supply store, I saw this cuticle remover and I was really tempted to try it.

It has jojoba oil and tea tree oil, two of my favorite oils in it, which I don’t ever see used together in products! I was pretty skeptical that a product could “remove” my cuticles but I was willing to try anything and since I have had a good experience ...

• with the brand, I wanted to give it a try.

It’s pretty expensive, about $8 for a one ounce bottle but considering how long it lasts, the price isn’t too bad.

I like the smell of this but some people may find it too “mediciney” beacuse of the tea tree oil in it.

I think it smells very “clean” and fresh.

When you apply this, it instantly diminshes the appearance of your cuticles and moisturizes them.

Unfortanutely

I don’t really think it removes them, as it claims.

But it does hydrate them, giving the look of no cuticles.

I like to apply this at night before bed then massage it in and when done daily I am able to maintian healthy looking cuticles! This beats going to the salon and paying 15 dollars a week for a manicure that only lasts a couple days, tops.

This is a good alternative to manicures, also quick and easy to use!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011374511031/k2311a012/1.2.11