Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3
2.5
  • Because of that factor, I don't use it every day, but only when I notice my skin feeling and looking a bit dull
  • I like to use this immediately after I cleanse my skin, and once applied it dries very quickly

• by mszanh

I am always looking to find my perfect HG exfoliant, so I was eager to try the clarifying lotion by clinique. I’m sure many people think this is actually a toner, but it is actually an exfoliating lotion. It claims to de-flake the skin and encourage cell turnover.

I was interested in this product because I had been having some dry skin flakes due to my skincare regimen, and I needed something to exfoliate those off. I am pretty happy with this product overall

because it does exfoliate the skin and it does get rid of a lot of flakes.

Unfortanutely, this stuff has a lot of alcohol in it so it’s very drying. Because of that factor, I don’t use it every day, but only when I notice my skin feeling and looking a bit dull.

I do appreciate the fact that it’s actually pretty cheap compared to what I am used to. It cost me 11.

50 at Macys for 6. 7 ounces.

I like to use this ...

• immediately after I cleanse my skin, and once applied it dries very quickly. It does burn a little when applied, and can leave a bit of redness, but I notice this subsides quickly on my skin and calms down after a few minutes.

I let this dry and then I apply my moisturizer. I would never use this stuff without a moisturizer because it is very drying, it leaves the skin tight but it does remove the flakes.

I purchased the small bottle because

I wanted to test it out, but I’m actually suprised at how long this has lasted me. I do like that they offer many different formulations of this, I might try out another formula next time to see if it is a bit gentler.

I will probably search for something better but I do like the fact that this is a “leave on” and not an exfoliant that you have to rinse off, because it saves me time. Not the best, but not the worst either.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011374441031/k2311a012/1.2.11