IMO.IM - An All in One Instant Messanger Platform !  » Web sites  »
www.imo.im
  • I like meeting people from all over the world, and whenever I find someone interesting, I add him or her in my messenger contact list
  • I have noticed that people in different countries prefer different kind of messengers
  • This is very annoying at times, and so, I searched on Google to find a solution to this problem, which led me to IMO
  • What is the best part about the service is that it shows all our messenger contacts under a all-in-one messenger, and not only we can chat from there, but can also do voice and video chat
  • I liked this free service very much, and I would like to recommend it to every one who is looking for such all-in-one platform

• by none

These days, I am doing a lot of online chatting. I like meeting people from all over the world, and whenever I find someone interesting, I add him or her in my messenger contact list. I have noticed that people in different countries prefer different kind of messengers. For example, people from US prefers MSN, but some also use Skype, but Indians use more Yahoo messenger than Skype. Skype is more popular than MSN in European countries.

So what happens is that, I end up with making friends, that

use different messengers, and if I have to keep in contact with them on a regular basis. I would need to login to all the popular messengers at the same time. Now, if I login to yahoo, MSN, skype, gmail. ICQ etc at the same time, it consumes a lot of memory, which decrease the speed of the system, including surfing. This is very annoying at times, and so, I searched on Google to find a solution to this problem, which led me to IMO.IM site.

IMO.IM is a fantastic platform ...

• from where we can use all popular messaging facility at one place. Using it, not only can we login to popular messengers like Yahoo, MSN, gmail, Skype, and ICQ, but we can also use Facebook, and Jabber kind of sites from there. What is the best part about the service is that it shows all our messenger contacts under a all-in-one messenger, and not only we can chat from there, but can also do voice and video chat !

It also facilities linking facility, and once we

link our yahoo, msn, gmail skype, faceobook etc accounts, then after that, we just have to login to any one of them, and it automatically login us to rest of our saved messenger accounts ! So this makes chatting very easily, saves a lot of time, is fun, and most importantly, saves a lot of memory as we don’t have login to half a dozen messengers separately. I liked this free service very much, and I would like to recommend it to every one who is looking for such all-in-one platform.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202011374210931/k2311a012/1.2.11