Banquet frozen dinners Chicken fingers with macaroni dinner  » Food  »
  • I believe I got my dollar's worth out of it for quality
  • I like to use the oven versus the microwave for these meals because the chicken fingers come out crisper

• by duckfan

I purchased the Banquet chicken fingers meal for lunch one day because it was on sale at my local store for $1. I believe I got my dollar’s worth out of it for quality. This meal may be either microwaved or cooked in the oven.

If you cook it in the oven you do not need to remove it from the plastic container which I loved. I hate when I buy a meal

and need to put in a pan I will need to wash.

To me a frozen dinner is all about convenience, I really just want a quick meal and only want to wash a spoon or a fork. This meal fits my ideal for a quick easy meal.

I opened the box, removed the plastic from a section and put it on a metal baking tray. I like to use the oven versus the ...

• microwave for these meals because the chicken fingers come out crisper.

I have baked the chicken fingers in the microwave before and they come out just fine, but they are chewy like all microwaved chicken nuggets. My review of the quality: The macaroni was good.

Very authentic tasting, not unlike the more expensive stouffer’s macaroni I also enjoy. The chicken nuggets were moist and tasty, they did not taste fake.

The brownie was not good. It was very dry and I followed the instructions directly.

It tasted bland and gross and I have had many other frozen dinner brownies. The hungry man variety is much better than this one.

I would not buy this particular meal again because of the brownie. I would just get another banquet meal.

I have tried many other banquet meal’s and am usually happy with their quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011374130931/k2311a012/1.2.11