St Tropez Applicator Mitt  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know I can always use gloves and mitts or anything else that will protect my hands, however I swear nothing really gives me the perfect even application when I wear gloves or mitts
  • They cost me $6 and I think they are worth every cent
  • The mitt feels really soft on the outer layer and I love how easy it is to maneuver with the mitt on

• by janicemic

I hate having to scrub through my fingers after applying self tanning lotion. I know I can always use gloves and mitts or anything else that will protect my hands, however I swear nothing really gives me the perfect even application when I wear gloves or mitts. I just feel awkward with the gloves on and the barrier is just so huge a difference for a clear-cut control to have evenly finish tan on my skin.

I

got this applicator mitt from St Tropez online store. I got them mostly because of the persistent walking advertisement of a friend who is an enthusiast in self tanning herself. She swears by the mitt on how great the product is. I am really tired of scrubbing my hands after the application, thus I got them. They cost me $6 and I think they are worth every cent.

The applicator mitt is quite a clever product. It ...

• has a layer of water resistant barrier in the interior of the mitt, does it doesn’t stain my hands when I apply my tinted tanning lotion. The mitt feels really soft on the outer layer and I love how easy it is to maneuver with the mitt on. It provides me a really larger coverage and I was surprise to find how even the applications are with the mitt.

I wear the mitt on one hand and

squeeze the tanning lotion on to the mitt itself and begin application. I love how easy it is to glide on to my skin with the mitt. It feels soft and did not irritate my skin at all. Also the mitt provides a really perfect evenly looking tan. What I do not like is the constant massaging on the mitt tends to move the mitt forward and my fingers slip in to the middle of the mitt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011373970931/k2311a012/1.2.11