Borghese Fango Active Mud  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how it is so relaxing it made me every time I apply mask on my face

• by janicemic

I love my masking sessions. I do them religiously two or three times weekly. I love how it is so relaxing it made me every time I apply mask on my face. I sometimes go to the extra miles of lighting some candle up and music in the background and while soaking in the bath tub, I have my mask on. Mimicking a spa action

in my own bath room is my inexpensive fix me up treats.

I especially love my Borghese Fango mask. They come with a hefty price tag however they really work and quite lasting too since it is a huge jar. They cost me $61 for 17.6 oz of mud mask. The mud mask is supplied from Tuscany and I worshipped the ingredients in this mud mask. It has Italian mud which is very rich in mineral, natural botanical elements, avocado and sweet almond oils.

I also love the packaging of this mask. It comes in a jar with a clip closure that locks out moisture. The jar is a keeper after the mask is used up. I kept a couple of them in my store. The mask is green in ...

• Borghese Fango Active Mud
      color and they are rather thick as a mud mask. I use a spatula to scope the mask.

I usually apply them after cleansing and steaming my face. I usually steam my face under a steamer prior mask. I love how it opens my pores and this allows the mask to perform better. I love the tangling sensation of the mask when it sits on

my face. The sensation is stronger when the paste is almost dry up. I love the feeling as it is like the mask is vacuuming the impurities from my pores. After cleansing my face with a sponge, I will be welcome to a really smooth baby feel skin. I adore how my pores have shrunk so much it is not so obvious if you don’t concentrate on them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011373860931/k2311a012/1.2.11