Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze Juice  » Food  »
2.5
  • The taste, in my opinion, isn't all that satisfying
  • I wouldn't consider drinking this when you are thirsty

• by Jalisha

I remember always drinking Hawaiian Punch as child. My favorite flavor was lemon berry squeeze and I loved the taste and the fruitiness. I always drunk it when I was thirsty, but as an adult now, I don’t favor it much as I used to.

Hawaiian Punch is very low priced, it is affordable, and it has one hundred percent vitamin c, but that is the main good thing about it. The rest

is to worry about.

First, the Hawaiian Punch only has five percent fruit juice and it filled with these different ingredients that is quite unknown to you and your child. There is at least sixteen servings in one container but one cup of juice contains twenty grams of sugar.

You can get less sugar if you drink one hundred percent real juice instead of five percent juice. The graphics on the container and ...

• the commercials are very fun and exciting, but it doesn’t take away that thought from my head, “Is it healthy for me?” The taste, in my opinion, isn’t all that satisfying.

I wouldn’t consider drinking this when you are thirsty. I would still have that feeling of thirst whenever I drink hawaiian punch, but having ice in my cup makes the drink a little more soothing.

The juice metions that it is lemon

berry, but in the ingredients it includes pineapple, orange, passionfruit, apple, apricot, papaya, and guava concentrate juices. It says nothing about having lemons and berries inside the juice.

Even though the juice has it flaws in my opinion, it is still good for many other people. I wouldn’t say this juice healthy but it’s okay to drink once in a while.

I would give this juice a 5 for giving good memories throughout my childhood.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011373850931/k2311a012/1.2.11