Lancome Hypnose mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sometimes I like to add a really special and dramatic effect to my eyes, and for that some impressive eyelashes are an important point
  • The first thing that I notice when using it is that my eyelashes gain volume
  • It's way more expensive than other mascaras that I have tried, but I have to admit that I feel happy I decided to try it, as the results are pretty good, and when I need to have a dramatic and impressive look in my eyes, this just completes the look

• by Cal

Sometimes I like to add a really special and dramatic effect to my eyes, and for that some impressive eyelashes are an important point. My eyelashes are naturally long, what makes it easier to make them stand up, but sometimes we need the help of cosmetics to make them change from nice to impressive.

One of the mascaras that I have tried in order to get this effect is Lancome Hypnose.

The first thing that I

notice when using it is that my eyelashes gain volume.

When you combine naturally long eyelashes with a nice ammount of volume, the result is really great.

Not only that, I also notice them longer-looking.

When I have tried to do just the makeup of one of my eyes and compare, it’s almost as if I was wearing fake eyelashes in the eye that’s wearing mascara.

The thing is that they look that volumized probably because ...

• the brush puts more quantity of makeup in the eyelashes than other kinds of mascara brushes.

That’s why at first I was a little worried about getting lumps when using it, but fortunately I rarely get any lump with this product.

Of course in the end there’s always one or two, but I wait for them to dry a little and then take the small lumps away with my fingers.

Another good point of Lancome Hypnose

is that it dries pretty quickly, so it’s pretty useful when I’m in a hurry.

I just see a negative point about this product, and that is the price.

It’s way more expensive than other mascaras that I have tried, but I have to admit that I feel happy I decided to try it, as the results are pretty good, and when I need to have a dramatic and impressive look in my eyes, this just completes the look.

Lancome Hypnose mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011373810931/k2311a012/1.2.11