Seagate FreeAgent Go 320gb Flash Drive  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this flash drive from Walmart a couple of months ago
  • I like the fact that the flash drive is similar to a pc computer
  • The best thing about this flash drive is that if any virus got into it, it wouldn't transfer onto your computer
  • Overall, I would give this flash drive an extra good score since it gave me a wonderful experience

• by Jalisha

I bought this flash drive from Walmart a couple of months ago. The flash drive was exactly what I needed for back up on my computer items and my games. My games usually takes up so much gb on my computer that I won’t have room for the rest of my things, but this flash drive saved a lot of trouble for me.

The flash drive is very useful and pretty light and the design of the flash drive is very simple. I like the

fact that the flash drive is similar to a pc computer.

It glows when it is plugged in and it has a fan that rotates on the inside. The flash drive is pretty durable.

I dropped it a couple of times on accident and it still works as if nothing happened, but I still would watch how I take care of it just in case anything would happen. The best thing about this flash drive is that if any virus ...

• got into it, it wouldn’t transfer onto your computer.

It kind of acts as an extra hard drive onto the computer so you can download any program you want without actually having it on your pc. This is how I play my games, so it wouldn’t be wasting space on my computer.

What you need for the flash drive is the original usb cord. If you ever lost the cord you can easily replace it with another since it is very common.

The space that

is included with the flash drive is way more than enough. It is 320gb and it is the perfect amount for me.

I never have to worry about it going slow or breaking down on me because of how much items I have included on there. Overall, I would give this flash drive an extra good score since it gave me a wonderful experience.

I feel as though this flash drive would last even more longer than it does now with the proper care.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162011373670831/k2311a012/1.2.11