Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash
  • I do consider mascara and light eyeshadow to be an essential wear, though
  • I don't like the super cheap brands either because by the end of the day I tend to look like a bit of a raccoon
  • I like to stick to middle of the road popular brands and find these work best for me and my pocket book
  • One of the best parts of the Cover Girl Super Thick mascara is it not only makes me look like I have more lashes, and thicker ones at that, it doesn't give me raccoon eyes

• by Lacy Pearl

I’m not a big make-up wearer. I don’t use a ton of foundation, or lipsticks or generally anything too heavy. I do consider mascara and light eyeshadow to be an essential wear, though. I am also someone who adheres to keeping my mascara fresh and purchase a new one every three months.

Good mascara is expensive and because of this I try to stay away from any that is over eight dollars. I don’t like the super cheap brands either because by the end of

the day I tend to look like a bit of a raccoon. I like to stick to middle of the road popular brands and find these work best for me and my pocket book.

Recently I purchased Cover Girl professional super thick lash mascara and am in love. I feel like I suddenly grew extra eyelashes. I have even had comments on I must be doing something different with my eye makeup because they seem a lot more pronounced. I’ve had people ask me if ...

• I started wearing eyeliner.

I really like that I can put on two coats and not have clumps stuck at the ends or two eyelashes stuck together. This mascara even handles me curling my lashes without sticking groups together which I truly love. I sometimes have had sensitivity to different cosmetics and have had to stop using certain brands. Cover Girl is not one of them! That’s a major bonus for me because it’s money down the drain if I can’t use the

product.

One of the best parts of the Cover Girl Super Thick mascara is it not only makes me look like I have more lashes, and thicker ones at that, it doesn’t give me raccoon eyes. I can wear it all day, even cry with it on and still it stays were it’s supposed to. Major bonus in my book! Plus you can get this great stuff at any pharmacy or department store for less than seven bucks. Usually less than six. Keep the good mascara comin’ Cover Girl!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011373650831/k2311a012/1.2.11